The Crew

skip_rat

I looks cool. But I swore to never buy a ubisoft game again.

• Like 2

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

Dunno yet.

Like JustHatched stated, it's a Ubisoft game.  They're really good at making fancy trailers and making games look spectacular until you get to play them...

That being said, there are a few elements about the game that look quite interesting. Will keep an eye on it and if I ever get the time to play it, I might give it a shot, but not at the expense of GTAO. Enjoying the game and this crew a bit too much for that.

gallery_510_31_23135.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I looks cool. But I swore to never buy a ubisoft game again.

Same as, I the last game I bought by ubi was assassins creed 2 and couldn't play it for about a month as their drm meant you needed an internet connection to play and their servers just couldn't handle it. I felt so strongly about this I wrote them a letter, to which they didn't acknowledge anyway. Bast!%ds

yFn5uY6.png

if this game plays like they been showing it'll be a game of the year contender. but if its just a hype machine like watchdogs was( never got it buy heard it wasn't as good as ubi was promoting it) it'll suck. from what i see id get this  game day one but idk considering their track record with the assassin creed games. after brotherhood they have been a bit meh. ac3 could of been  amazing but nope ubi has to do there release one every yr instead of every other yr,

• 4 weeks later...

OK I've just tried the open beta after downloading it last night.

I thought it was alright. The graphics didn't seem that bad to me (I've seen some comments about them being very last gen) and the game played ok. The only failing is that non of the cars seem to handle that well.

The one you get for the start scenes is a total boat but it's soon gon so ignore that. Of the four that you can buy at the start the only one that didn't seem to drive that badly was the mustang so I went with that.

I played for a couple of hours and now the missions need crew members to help. No one else seemed yo be playing online at the moment so I stopped there.

I still think this has potential, but it is a shame that the car handling seems so wooly at the moment. I'd say it's worth a try, certainly while it's still free to try (until the 28th)