Returning Member

vishesh.talwar

Hi Guys,Vishesh here.

I'm 32 and from Calcutta,India.

I was part of XDBX back in the day.I'm looking to rejoin the crew and have fun with GTAO.

Would like to know how active the crew is nowadays.

I'm free most days as I don't have a job/business and can play at any time as long as I'm not sleeping.

Looking forward to the vetting process.

Cheers!

• Like 3

Hi Vishesh,

There is still a hardcore group of us active, though a lot smaller than we used to be. We have 3 playlists in GTA (on PS5), all at 21:00 UK time on Monday, Wednesday & Saturday.

• Like 1

Hi djw,

I’m fast asleep at those hours since India is 4.5 hours ahead of UK.

Are there any other playlists that take place?

I remember there used to be a playlist during USA time zones.

Also,how many people show up for the playlists on average?

Hey good to see you, welcome back! 
Unfortunately there are no longer late US time zone playlists. I’m in California and host Saturdays but it’s the normal UK time slot. (1:00 pm for me) Number of players vary. It’s not uncommon to still get a good 10 players to participate. Other times just a few but still have fun.  

Edited by omarcomin71
  • Like 1

No issues guys,I’ll try to make it for the playlists since it’s the only option to get through vetting.

Also,do we still have a crew staff system?

7 minutes ago, vishesh.talwar said:

No issues guys,I’ll try to make it for the playlists since it’s the only option to get through vetting.

Also,do we still have a crew staff system?

Yes we still have a small group of staff. @Lann is our crew leader. Our rules have relaxed a bit over the last couple years. Like being active on the website isn’t a huge deal. And, don’t worry about the vetting process to much. It would be great to see you in a playlist, but vetting returning players has become somewhat of a formality. 😏

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...