The Gentry Manor Hotel

Banketelli

I wanna try it too! Not going to hype it too much, but it is most likely the best deathmatch ever made. I'm not going to lie either, so I would like to withdraw that statement.

Edited by Banketelli
  • Like 2

My only suggestion, honestly, is fix the spawn points.  At the very beginning, Ronny and I were standing right next to each other.  I got the first kill within a second of the DM starting because I could pistol whip him.

• Like 1

It's a fun area, the weapons are good for the map.

I think it could and probably should be limited to 6 or 8 players at the very most, things got very crowded in there and most players lasted only a few seconds at a time.

• Like 1

Cool Location.

But I would take a look at the start points as LV said.

And I would probably Reduce it to maximum 6-8 people, can't remember how many we were playing this.

But if we were 10 I would reduce it to 8 and if we were 8 I would reduce it to 6, this is because there was allot of spawn killing.

Good potential and cool location :) 

• Like 1

Yeah, I suspected I may had fucked the starting points up. Why does the creator insist that I have to place 16 of them, when I set it to 10 players max? :blink:

I hope you were 10 players, 'cause I really don't want to lower it to less than 8. Z, can you confirm how many you were?

I'll set it to 10, allowing me to take some of the bad spawns out too. Hopefully that should sort it all out.

And yes, it's a normal deathmatch. First time I try to make one of those and with such a small area, well, it was bound to go a bit sideways. 

Edited by Banketelli

Don't put anymore tags in Banks until we've decided on a fix list.  Were you supposed to edit the main tag?  Think this is for PS3 & PS4 only??

Don't put anymore tags in Banks until we've decided on a fix list.  Were you supposed to edit the main tag?  Think this is for PS3 & PS4 only??

Nah, I selected PS3 as topic prefix, but for some reason it puts the first tag there instead.

hahaha, must be a bug of some kind

May be, but I done 2 test topics without issue.

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

Tried it with Roses Id without issue as well.

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

I have the issue but only when using PS3/4 prefix.

Care if I log into your account to see if from your perspective?

Care if I log into your account to see if from your perspective?

Go for it.

Prefixes in other forums such as H2H work fine, not sure about created content but I know scheduled events has that issue.

Well shit...

It saved for me, I was just looking at it and noticed that there was no Prefix. So I added one, because thats what we are supposed to do. Then I read down and saw that Hatch was trying to look at something. Dodge sucks again!

Dodgeservice.png

• 5 months later...

It sure is freakin' good! It's one of the best DMs that I've ever played. Damn enjoyable and I guess the fixes you've made to it have ironed out anything and everything that may have been negative about it. Great job, Banks! This is a gem!

• Like 1