War Thunder

JustHatched

Anyone playing this on PS4 or PC? 

If you are wondering what it is, it is pretty much Birds of Steel only alot more in depth. It also has a tank version along with the flight and has mixed battle with ground and air crews.

Great game, and made for me I think, my first battle had me in first place in a shit plane out of 32 people.

One thing I find real interesting, the devs claim on their website that PS4 and PC players are playing together. SO if they can do that, then why can't R*?

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

Once I get my PC, which should be within the week I'll be playing it a lot.

I got an XDBX squadron set up for anyone who does play it and wants to fly with our tags. If you are looking for an active growing squadron to fly with then you might consider finding another one though since this one will be limited to GTA crew members who happen to play this game.

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

I got an XDBX squadron set up for anyone who does play it and wants to fly with our tags. If you are looking for an active growing squadron to fly with then you might consider finding another one though since this one will be limited to GTA crew members who happen to play this game.

Warthunder really doesn't seem like that kind of game anyway. I could care less who I play with, but friends are always a bonus. 

• Like 1

Nice, I'm looking forward to the Navy but for now I'm going british bomber.   Chernoplot for those who wanna add.

I searched that ID and couldn't find it, or is that your PC ID?

The squadron is Domestic Battery GTA. If you or anyone does a search you should find it.

Warthunder really doesn't seem like that kind of game anyway. I could care less who I play with, but friends are always a bonus.

Yeah, I've played it quite a bit and while I love flying games it isn't something addicting like GTA. It's a good game and very well detailed with only a few bugs that I know of but it just doesn't grab ya by the nuts.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Yep, I played this a little bit.  I haven't logged in again since I got GTA though.  I think I'll be logging in again soon to check out the new 'murican tank lineup.  Also I stopped playing Arcade long ago, and only play Realistic now so AB stats are old.

16133800757_bf985669da_o.jpg

Edited by Mangfish

• 1 month later...