Dodge

Yep the CP issue is a work in progress. The tunnel is what it is. You bounce off the top and land on the dirt. Thats part of the Hell that is this track. Im not sure which class of cars are going to be too slow to do this yet, so keep that in mind.

Edited by Dodgeservice

Dodgeservice.png

I had the same issue with the ramp out of the train station, first try I didn't make it up the wall but managed to touch the CP so I just respawned, second lap I went as fast as possible and hit the top which caused me to flip a few times and land in another area.

I think it needs a taller ramp which is placed a bit further from the wall, either way anything less than sports won't make it.

Also the CP after jump into the construction site could be clearer but apart from that I didn't have a problem, was fun to run the track in reverse.

Yea, its not gonna be a typical track. Just a fun idea that I had. I cannot get a taller  ramp without glitching one in. And I do not know how to do that.

Dodgeservice.png

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...