HELLDIVERS 2

omarcomin71

Helldivers 2 

The SEAF (Super Earth Armed Forces) wants you! Sign up to be a Helldiver to help spread freedom! 
image.thumb.png.b3a0ef4ef9e69767c4ab9d2b8f88e684.png

This game is amazing! A four player co-op that’s sent to various planets around the galaxy to defend Super Earth from alien threats. 

After a short tutorial, you’ll be thrown into the mix right away. It can be a bit overwhelming at first and honestly I rage quit my first session. But once you play a bit and understand what’s going on it is a ton of fun. I can’t stop thinking about the game and when I can get back to hell diving. 

Relatively inexpensive for a new game of this quality. In my opinion, they could have charged double. Highly recommend! 

Trailer

• Like 5

I hear all good talks about this game. It gives me a bit of Destiny vibes, but without the horrible loot grind. I really want to play this, only thing holding me back is the fact that I most likely get addicted to the game lol.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

39 minutes ago, RammsteinDUDE said:

I hear all good talks about this game. It gives me a bit of Destiny vibes, but without the horrible loot grind. I really want to play this, only thing holding me back is the fact that I most likely get addicted to the game lol.

I think I may be addicted. 😊  And, I’m not normally interested in co-op games that require communication on the mic.  Unless of course it’s with friends or like minded company.  So far I’ve played mostly with randoms and a majority of the time no one it talking.  It would help, but you’re able to communicate through your characters actions. 

• Like 1

Damn. I’m still trying to get my No Man’s Sky thing started. 😂
Damn you GTAV, you don’t let me spend time with anyone else. 
This Helldivers looks interesting though. After all we do need something to replace TNT Thursdays. 

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, RammsteinDUDE said:

Well I bought the game, really excited to start this game! 

Nice! There’s a short learning curve but once you play a bit it’s very exciting. 
I look forward to teaming up with you. 

Edited by omarcomin71
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, omarcomin71 said:

Nice! There’s a short learning curve but once you play a bit it’s very exciting. 
I look forward to teaming up with you. 

Just don’t get space herpes, you two. 

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Con said:

What if some people want to fight for Tyranny instead of Democracy in the game? Is that possible to be on a Villian side?

Asking for a friend. 

There is no tolerance for traitorous behavior. Deserters of the cause will be treated as enemies. 😁

• Haha 1