RDO Lists and Tips

Donny93

Howdy everyone!

I recently had the opportunity to write some articles about Red Dead Online and I just wanted to share them with you! I hope you enjoy the lists and feel more than free to debate if I didn't show your favorite weapon justice! And whether you're new or a veteran, I hope you find a tip or two helpful for the next time you log-on to RDO!

10 Best Ability Cards for PvE

Top 5 Revolvers in RDO

25 Tips and Tricks for RDO

Top 4 Repeaters in RDO

Top 5 Shotguns in RDO

Thank you guys and I hope you enjoy!

Amazed to see that there are still people playing this game. Outside of bench marking a new GPU I haven't played it since late 2019.

On 2/17/2024 at 12:32 PM, Sinister said:

Amazed to see that there are still people playing this game. Outside of bench marking a new GPU I haven't played it since late 2019.

Agreed. Is a shame though. I thought it was fun playing it with the crew and had potential, just never went anywhere.

Good to see some more recent tips for anyone looking to give it a try.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 2/18/2024 at 3:44 AM, Skorpion said:

Agreed. Is a shame though. I thought it was fun playing it with the crew and had potential, just never went anywhere.

Good to see some more recent tips for anyone looking to give it a try.

Agreed. I had a lot of fun with it as well. Once I stopped playing it they never released anything that made me ever want to play it again . Sad really.