• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Danielle

• JustHatched

• Cotick20

• Matty

That sounds cool Hatch.

Only for the last couple of years Halloween is being celebrated in Brazil, but nothing like the 'traditional' dressing up, going door to door, trick or treat and stuff. I think the concept of trick or treat would've been taken too far in Brazil and caused lots of damage :S So ye, I never celebrated it the proper way. Only once, around 4 years ago, I had a go and made some bloody juice (with strawberries) and made a crown to my black cat Exu. ^^

Last time, which was a few years back when the kids were still in preschool I dressed up as a scary monster and scared the crap out of everyone especially my wife. So you can probably understand why I was not allowed to wear the same costume the year after. In protest, I dressed up as a 'pink bunny' -- if you anyone actually saw my picture on the Internet -- turned out that was much scarier then dressing up as a monster!... Unfortunately, a few year later the kids thought they were too old for Halloween, and we haven't dressed up since then!...

"Get busy living, or get busy dying." - Andy Dufresne from The Shawshank Redemption...

cotick20.jpg