FIRST TRAILER!!!!!

LimeGreenLegend

If the game looks like this in December 2023, I cannot wait to see what it looks like on release day.  I thought some of this trailer was of actual people.  The TikTok like videos looked real.  The scene at 0.55 seconds looks like a real person.  It's also very Florida Man in some parts.  I'm willing to pay a lot of money for this game.  And hello... a female protagonist?!  I like this Bonnie and Clyde look so far.  💜

• Like 4

The vibe for me was definitely Bonnie & Clyde but from a modern time, I think this will be more True Romance (1993) than B&C and that’s cool. I will call my female protagonist, Alabama instead of Lucia. lol. 

It’s too bad I’m a decade older and tweeters on roof of cars doesn’t have the same impact it once did, but I can imagine turning 14 years old when a game like this is being released, that must be so fun.

The image of the woman with the hammers looks so real that I honestly thought it was a real photo that he mistakenly found its way into the “leaked” trailer.  So needless to say, the graphics already look top notch.

I hope we get some proper love for the Deathmatch community, although the way I’m feeling right now, I think I’m just going to go for luxury living in GTA6, just might play it for the mansions and yachts. 

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Con said:

I hope we get some proper love for the Deathmatch community, although the way I’m feeling right now, I think I’m just going to go for luxury living in GTA6, just might play it for the mansions and yachts. 

We think alike.  I already spotted some ideal locations for a TDM.  Let's just hope there is a creator, unlike RDO!

• Like 3

tenor.gif?itemid=5199497

Just a little hypothesising here but there are a couple of things that stand out to me.  In a recent Rockstar meeting they projected an extra 3 billion dollars revenue in financial year 24/25 which goes from April 24 to March 25.  I think it's safe to assume that that would come from a big new release.  The trailer says coming 2025.  The game is about a Bonnie and Clyde type couple in love.  Valentine's day in 2025 is on a Friday, a perfect day to release a game like this which falls inside the 24/25 financial year and gives them a month and a half to make that projected 3 billion, and with a release as big as this is going to be, and with the price of games what they are now (deluxe edition for 100 dollars or more), I can see them doing that easily.

I won't put money on it, not much anyway, but I'm calling a Valentine's Day 2025 release.  

• Like 6