Things Rockstar should add to RDRO?

JustHatched

It is on your top things R* needs to add to RDRO? 

Crew functions/lobbies - it's next to impossible to do anything in RDRO with your crew. And fix the player blips so you can see where your crew/friends are.

Ability to create our own playlists - just cuz, I like most of the game modes but it would be nice to select what I want to play specifically.

Poker - would be nice to take all your money with my sweet poker face

Hot AIr Balloons - I would like to just go where the wind takes me.

maxresdefault.jpg

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

The Delorean is currently locked away in the Bigfoot cave. Once the rock is removed the map will be flooded with players.

Those that actually enjoy this game better play it while you can.

😉

6 hours ago, Hatch said:

It is on your top things R* needs to add to RDRO? 

Crew functions/lobbies - it's next to impossible to do anything in RDRO with your crew. And fix the player blips so you can see where your crew/friends are.

Ability to create our own playlists - just cuz, I like most of the game modes but it would be nice to select what I want to play specifically.

Poker - would be nice to take all your money with my sweet poker face

Hot AIr Balloons - I would like to just go where the wind takes me.

Would love to see all of the above, especially the first two which are needed quite badly. Adding to the crew/friends blips, you should be able to change targeting settings. It's fine that a posse only holds 7 but when we are more players than that, we should be able to fight randoms as a crew without accidentally shooting each other. 

I'd also like to see:

• A Creator - like Lann said, let there be lots of modes available. Unlike in GTAO we should be able to create all the different modes that the game offers.
  • Being able to pick and host/join a mode and map instead of having to join those damn showdown series and leave when one of the horrible modes comes up.
  • Something to do in the camp as a posse. Thinking all the mini-games that single player has.
  • Properties to purchase.

Just to list a few.

Invite/crew/friends sessions.

Fix the economy and the bounty system.

More missions, less cutscenes.

The lady that is hunting down her husband's murderers needs to stop pretending to be the one doing the work.

Creator mode.

Stunt races. Somebody had to say it.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Banketelli said:

• Properties to purchase.

Just to list a few.

What kind of properties? I ask cuz I have kicked this around in my head and I don't see the need for them RDRO for the most part. In GTA up until Import Export properties were little more than just garage space, how many actually just hung out in their apartments? Yachts were a huge waste as well. I don't having properties much more than that in RDRO.

Now if we are talking properties as a business then that might be different but atm I am drawing a blank on what would be a good 1899 business. 

As far as camps go, I think they need to be a permanent and with the map as big as it is maybe have the main camp and then 1 or 2 small camps in other areas. The main camp should be a crew camp (more than just a posse). Have a few side games in it like in story mode. 

• Like 1

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

6 hours ago, Hatch said:

What kind of properties? I ask cuz I have kicked this around in my head and I don't see the need for them RDRO for the most part. In GTA up until Import Export properties were little more than just garage space, how many actually just hung out in their apartments? Yachts were a huge waste as well. I don't having properties much more than that in RDRO.

Now if we are talking properties as a business then that might be different but atm I am drawing a blank on what would be a good 1899 business. 

As far as camps go, I think they need to be a permanent and with the map as big as it is maybe have the main camp and then 1 or 2 small camps in other areas. The main camp should be a crew camp (more than just a posse). Have a few side games in it like in story mode. 

You just had to mention that damn yacht, lol. Huge waste of money. 

I agree that apartments were mostly a waste as well. Just used them for the garage space. Even though if you really think about it that is a waste as well. I use a couple cars for racing and drive around free roam in only one car. The rest are just sitting in a garage for some reason.

Businesses would be cool but the majority of those in GTAO are just boring grindfests. This game needs much more than that at the moment.

Business types would leave much to be desired. I suppose we could mine for gold, drill for oil. Run our own general store? How exciting would that be? Run illicit goods out the back I suppose.

On 3/9/2019 at 6:37 AM, Hatch said:

Completely forgot to answer this.

I'd like to see cabins in the woods, small apartments in the city, etc. Kind of the same idea as yours with more camps. Safe houses spread out across the map where you can replenish your cores, collect deliveries and craft/cook. And hopefully be able to play mini-games. That way they would also be more useful than the apartments in GTAO.

Ranches would also be cool, though I don't know how that would work as it not just one building you load into like in GTAO. Would be tricky with a whole property and several players in a session owning the same one.

Businesses I'm not too fussed about. Been through too much grind with them in GTAO to really like the thought of them. Would prefer R* to add other content, other ways to earn $/xp.

Edited by Banketelli
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

I like the idea of being about to own a ranch property and having to build up the fences etc. from time to time. Also breeding your own animals to farm off. As we can't run cocaine in Red Dead lol

Cabins and officer crew camps would be cool. 

A rockstar editor is desperately needed in my opinion.

I don't think we'll get too much until PC gets a release date tho.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Poker has arrived...cannot wait for multi-crew tournaments. Six crews. Winner from each crew face off in the Mega-Poker Game of the Century!! 

Edited by Con
  • Like 2

• 6 months later...
On 11/30/2019 at 8:44 AM, Beez said:

I want Mexico, the prison island and driveable boats.

That's one of the dumbest things about online, the prison is there and accessible in story mode but not online. I was able to swim my horse within feet of the prison but we both instantly died.

• 1 month later...

What do you guys think of the outlaw pass 2 rewards?

I will only use a few of the cost reduction tickets as most are of no use to players over rank 100.

5 hours ago, M.C.Lethal Dose said:

What do you guys think of the outlaw pass 2 rewards?

I will only use a few of the cost reduction tickets as most are of no use to players over rank 100.

I like the horse masks, it's all fluff but I am pretty content with the rewards

• Like 1