Aqua Pura Raceway

omarcomin71

42 minutes ago, Lann said:

Looks great, hope it will be in a playlist soon.

It’ll be the first race of today’s playlist. 🙂

I enjoyed this race. The layout is nice and fast with enough tight corners to not make it a full-throttle race. I agree with @Crawford1872s feedback during 2bros, that some of the corners and S bend towards the end can be cut quite a bit and could do with something on the inside to help keep the driver following the track.

Also, the last right turn of the lap at CP9 can be taken very wide off the track and completed full-throttle, even gaining boost from the bumps off and back onto the track.

I quite like the look of the surrounds as well. Not a key factor to the race, but it looks good.

• Like 2

Appreciate the feedback. I made a few updates. I tightened the S patterns a bit. I also added a barrier just before the last right hander. The video is updated to show the improvements. 

• Like 1

Im still able to cut a few corners, and although harder, the S bends can still be full throttle. For this type of track being wide enough for contact, I dont think it needs to be tighter. It'd just encourage collisions.

CP9 I think I should of been clearer though. It wasnt the entry I was looking at, but the exit. I overtook two people easily during 2bros by taking this path.

• Like 1

I made another update. I extended the barrier on the last right hander. I also placed a couple signs in the way as well.

Thanks again @Skorpionfor the feedback.  you are right that you can still go full throttle if you hit the corners right, but I do like plenty of room for contact racing. 

Edited by omarcomin71
  • Like 1