• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The Rikster

• BMSTANG

• handcuff_charlie

• G37

ohh Apple....

macvspc.jpg

never under-estimate the power of marketing and mass-propaganda....especially on youngin's

thnikdifferent.jpg

Just curious if you own any, or are you also a victim of propaganda?

• Like 1

I see some Apple haters... Such a lovely fruit rich in antioxidants.  :unsure2:  

Nahh... Well, since I started studying graphic and web designer back in 2007 I got to know the Mac. Months later, I got a Macbook. I do think Macs are much better for working with image in general. And have a much more friendly and intuitive operational system.

About iPhones. In 2010 I bought the iPhone 4, own it since then and don't see myself upgrading to another one until mine is either broken, stolen or lost. The new iPhones are too big for my taste, unnecessary for a company that already has an iPad and iPad mini. Also the round edges Galaxy-like doesn't interest me at all. I'd rather spend money buying a new camera or importing some Salmiakki from Finland *ye Matus, looking at you wherever you are now*

Watch. No comment. <_<

I see some Apple haters... Such a lovely fruit rich in antioxidants.  :unsure2:  

Nahh... Well, since I started studying graphic and web designer back in 2007 I got to know the Mac. Months later, I got a Macbook. I do think Macs are much better for working with image in general. And have a much more friendly and intuitive operational system.

About iPhones. In 2010 I bought the iPhone 4, own it since then and don't see myself upgrading to another one until mine is either broken, stolen or lost. The new iPhones are too big for my taste, unnecessary for a company that already has an iPad and iPad mini. Also the round edges Galaxy-like doesn't interest me at all. I'd rather spend money buying a new camera or importing some Salmiakki from Finland *ye Matus, looking at you wherever you are now*

Watch. No comment. <_<

I have heard that Crapple is very good for Graphic Design, and other Image or Drafting type applications.

Dodgeservice.png

Make fun if you must (and I cant speak for the other brands), but I have had apple products since the 1st gen nano -- and to me -- iphones are incredible technologies that make my life a lot easier starting from phone contact list -- and ending with 'finding my kids' app when they forget to text me -- and everything in between!... Sure, there are a lot of useless techs like the iwatch -- but nobody's perfect!...

"Get busy living, or get busy dying." - Andy Dufresne from The Shawshank Redemption...

cotick20.jpg

A lot of people talk crap about Apple, but its rarely an actual Apple user.

Is it fair to say that the experienced user of the product might be one of the best critics of the product -- from my personal experience of being an iproduct user for the past nine years and having purchased close to 30 iproducts of all kinds from nanos to ipads -- I honestly do not have one complaint about the quality of the product itself!... (Not talking about the price or the constant hardware "upgrading")

Apple is toast....if you got stock, now's the time

Do have a little stock in the company -- although, I wish I purchased a lot more and a lot earlier!... :)

Edited by Cotick20

"Get busy living, or get busy dying." - Andy Dufresne from The Shawshank Redemption...

cotick20.jpg

I think in all fairness for some it's just a choice of what u prefer .... I for one will always get an android phone due to the customizations available and due to the possibilities available once you root the device.

But on the other side of the coin I also own an ipad ( which I maintain is the best tablet out there) and an iPod touch for my music , so really nothing against Apple for me I think the build quality of their devices is top notch but in phones I just think android gives u more bang for ur buck and is ahead of the curve at the mo.

A lot of people talk crap about Apple, but its rarely an actual Apple user.

Irrelevant. if you know the technology you know it. You can make decisions based on specs and price....the rest is simply noise...largely marketing noise, which Americans, and especially young people are increasingly gullible to.

handcuff_charlie.jpg

BxXmCUaCAAAxzsA.jpg

@thereaIbanksy

That is so true -- I really am handcuffed with that damn thing -- 'apple a day keep the doctor away' -- such BS!... : ANGER :  

cotick20.jpg

I completed jury duty recently and I swear, literally every single person there with me was either locked into a smartphone, tablet or laptop. Not a single person was without one. The courthouse even provides free wifi, and electrical outlets for charging.