Before Your Eyes on PSVR2 made me cry like a baby

LimeGreenLegend

Before Your Eyes is an interactive story which you control using only your eyes.  The premise is that you are dead at the beginning of the game, and a ferryman is taking you to the afterlife, but to gain access he needs to tell your story, and so your life begins to flash before your eyes.  The unique thing is that at certain points, if you blink you skip forward in time, maybe missing key things or the ends of conversations you wanted to hear.  

I won't write anything more about the story because I thought it was amazing, and if you get a PSVR2 you need to get this as it's the most emotional gaming experience I think I've ever had.  

If you don't care about spoilers here's me sobbing uncontrollably over the ending of the game.  Apologies for the echo in the audio, I had my tv speakers on and the mic in the headset picked it up.  

• Like 3

Very profound, bro. I've been researching NDE's and one of the interesting things I have come across is how some people claim that our souls choose these lives we live. We pick our parents in order for them and us to learn the lessons that will sharpen our spirits into souls that are so powerful they will be able to choose amazing human lives each time or just decide to stay with the creator. 

I take it the story was about a boy who died of his illness but he had served his duties and touched who he needed to touch and now is back home. I certainly understand why it broke you down like that, no one understands loss more than those that are left behind. 

I wont be playing this game, so tell me more about your experience. 

What made you pick it up?  At any point did you want to quit?  What was the most annoying thing about it?  What was your surprise moment?  When did you know you were playing a "different" kind of game?  Would you replay it and do you get a new ending?  Do you consider your ending as a happy or sad ending?