• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DavidCore89

• Smurf

• Onrefne

• juve

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol wow, there are some very low speeds here.

I assumed a slower connection would mean getting killed from behind total cover as someone posted above, my connection is far from slow but that also happens to me a lot - especially the stupid float pile that you can shoot through with the sawed off shottie.

Planning to upgrade to 8 Mbps download and 512 Kbps upload.Ive heard upload speed and ping is important for online gaming.Most ISPs here don't give more than 512 Kbps upload.Ping probably depends on how far away one is from the gaming server.

Planning to upgrade to 8 Mbps download and 512 Kbps upload.Ive heard upload speed and ping is important for online gaming.Most ISPs here don't give more than 512 Kbps upload.Ping probably depends on how far away one is from the gaming server.

For such a low upload speed, you're never lagging in races or DM's.

My ping is usually above 30.

The trouble is, most people use the popular speed test websites, that may seem all well and good but when you test using another website you'll be surprised at how inaccurate the readings are.

Think I will give my ISP a call this week, it's been a while since they upgraded me for free and I could always use some extra bandwidth as I upload and transfer a lot of large files (sometimes 15GB files).