Barnstormin

JustHatched

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/member/justhatched/games/gtav/jobs/job/dTdVGCdCIUyi967u3pkZmg

It's early in the morn and the crops need dusted. Low level flight over Grapeseed but watch that other Dusters don't cross your flight path.

**Added the Ultralight as the fix for the customs bug, turn customs off to lock it to Duster and Ultralight.**

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

• 7 months later...

Cool race.

Probably that only air race of your that I haven't played (until last night).

What I enjoy about your air races is they always offer a tough challenge.

Will you be locking it to the Duster in future?

This was fun. Some of the Cps felt a tad bit steep for the maneuverability of these planes but overall I really liked it.

I quite liked the Dodo for this one.

: FIRE :

"If you ride like lightning, you're gonna crash like thunder." - The Place Between The Pines

Cool race.

Probably that only air race of your that I haven't played (until last night).

What I enjoy about your air races is they always offer a tough challenge.

Will you be locking it to the Duster in future?

Yeah, I will lock it. It was originally Duster only, the stats of the 2 are very close and until last night I had not actually seen the 2 in action against each other.

Once the creator is fixed I will also make a Dodo only race.

• Like 1

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

• 2 weeks later...

https://youtu.be/dPvdL_9lw_U

Not a bad race although the duster is a bit slow but it makes it unique. This is the second time i have played it and i again have missed the CP for some reason. Could be something to do with the Duster.

In the video you can see i go through the ring and maybe even a bit into the circle and it doesnt register.. The frustrating thing is that it always seems inconsistent as to what will register and what wont. 

scottyb1988.jpg

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Added the Ultralight as the fix for the customs bug, turn customs off to lock it to Duster and Ultralight.