Rockets vs Jets

omarcomin71

This is a recreation and hopefully improvement of a Last Team Standing found on Rockstar Social club.

Simple concept… one team with jets attempt to dive bomb the other team equipped with RPGs, mini guns and sniper rifles. 

RSC link: https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/job/gtav/DACi9hZQtkGAO0-bWEyw4g

4F5A431D-3AF2-4F00-960A-92A966EED25A.jpeg

Edited by omarcomin71
  • Like 1

Could you give the platform some thickness? It’s like a piece of paper now and very hard to spot from the jets. If it had thicker, white sides it would be easier to see where it is in relation to your flight path.

• Like 1

I enjoyed this job! A ”raised racetrack” prop might be a option, but maybe a white surface added to see players better? 

• Like 1

I’ve shortened the rockets platform a bit. I’ve also added barriers to the edges of the platform as to give it a thicker appearance. Hopefully this will allow the jets to see it better.  I’ve also added more mini guns. 

• Thanks 1

I love this job. You've done great at improving all the things that were needed to make this so much better than the original. I actually consider this on par with RvI and want to play it a LOT more.

Other than seeing about leveling the side barrier that sticks up a little, the only other thing Id recommend is making the platform one solid colour so players hopefully stand out a little better for the jets as they approach. Otherwise, perfect!

Excellent first job!

Edited by Skorpion
Phrasing
  • Like 2

On 7/26/2022 at 1:49 AM, Skorpion said:

I love this job. You've done great at improving all the things that were needed to make this so much better than the original. I actually consider this on par with RvI and want to play it a LOT more.

Other than seeing about leveling the side barrier that sticks up a little, the only other thing Id recommend is making the platform one solid colour so players hopefully stand out a little better for the jets as they approach. Otherwise, perfect!

Excellent first job!

Fixed the side barrier and changed the  rockets platform from a red stunt track to a white. 

• Like 1