• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JustHatched

• Pb76

• The Rikster

• Ronny

Shawn went on to become one of the most famous. "The Showstopper". "Mr. Wrestlemania". I never was to much of a fan of his, the ex was use to love him.

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

Wow this is my childhood, I must have been really young because it was WWF when I watched :lol: I used to LOVE wrestling games on the playstation as well. I'm going to have to get one of these games on PS4 for nostalgic reasons.

I can't remember the last time I thought about nevermind watched this but I have always been (and still am) in love with The Rock  :wub:

The undertaker and Kane were two of my favourites as well.

I can remember wanting to be a diva in primary school  :D

Discussions like this usually happen after couple of beers, so .... Who brought the beer? :D

Btw, has anyone ever tried the moves on his brother/friend back in the day? Like jumping from a high chair onto brother's back with your elbow? :D

I have two older brothers so whenever my parents would go out I was the test dummy.

Also I remember reading about Chris Benoit a while back that was pretty crazy.

Edited by Danielle
  • Like 1

Wow this brings back memories as a kid :) although I was more of a fan of the rival faction WCW and I remember the best thing ever when Sting ( the wrestler btw not the music artist ) returns to take on Hogan and takes on a persona akin to the Crow, coolest thing ever at the time :D

Wow this brings back memories as a kid :) although I was more of a fan of the rival faction WCW and I remember the best thing ever when Sting ( the wrestler btw not the music artist ) returns to take on Hogan and takes on a persona akin to the Crow, coolest thing ever at the time :D

I was WCW fan before WWE, Sting was cool. Rick Steiner was my fav and of course Goldberg.

• Like 1

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

I was WCW fan before WWE, Sting was cool. Rick Steiner was my fav and of course Goldberg.

This was one of my fav Sting vids:

Anybody remember this timid fellow ? :

Lol i remember the other wrestlers complaining that he hit them too hard , what with it being rehearsed an' all  :P 

What ...what ...what :

Edited by zmurko76

I loved this when I was growing up, I believe it was WWF.

I used to stay up until 4AM for the PPV events.

Me and my buddies would also 'recreate' this stuff, until one day I broke my friends wrist while dong some crazy arm lock shit  :lol:.

Oh and my cousin slammed me right through my grandmothers bed  :lol:.

Good times...

Edited by DavidCore89
  • Like 2

Just copy and paste the link, simples :)

Dani do you just copy the link from the share tab or the embed tab on youtube? 

ps sorry for the uber noobish question  :( 

Right click on the title, copy and paste.

Or copy and paste the URL from the web address bar at the top. 

Edited by DavidCore89
  • Like 1

Right click on the title, copy and paste.

Or copy and paste the URL from the web address bar at the top. 

Just copy and paste the link, simples :)

thanks DC, Z and Dani , it worked :). i was pressing embed at first so it just came up with text lol

Edited by The Rikster

I kinda liked it in the 80's, until they ruined the show by 'wrestlers' talking too much -- if anything at all good came out of it -- it would be this guy from one of my favorite movies of all time:

fezzik.jpg

• Like 1

"Get busy living, or get busy dying." - Andy Dufresne from The Shawshank Redemption...

cotick20.jpg

hell yeah.... the reason Im not playing now is due to Summerslam on the psn via wwe network.

We go to an event every year. Sometimes two. Front row.. Boys and I love it. (and the wife)

Here are some pics from the last one.

Edited by newyork-nightmare
  • Like 1

"You have enemies? good, that means you stood up for something in your life"

newyorknightmar3.jpg

post-258-0-35303800-1408378966_thumb.jpe

:lol: here's my "Ultimate Warrior" mask that I made in school probably in the early 90's

My two hero's back then :lol:

youtube.com/watch?v=RBxXSpyhp9w

Edited by RO9M

Just bought tickets for September! Monday Night Raw! 

• Like 2

"You have enemies? good, that means you stood up for something in your life"

newyorknightmar3.jpg