WWE Fans In The Crew??

JustHatched

Just curiosity,

Please don't post it is all fake so it is dumb watching, the fans know it is put on.

I haven't followed much in a while cuz well if I have time to watch tv I have time for GTA.

I myself am an Undertaker fan.

But the best ever was Randy Savage

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_T1GgRIpxc

• Like 3

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JustHatched

• Pb76

• The Rikster

• Ronny

Parents didn't let me watch it when I was a kid back in the Macho Man's prime, but every now and then I got to sneak watches in at friends houses on saturday mornings.

It is so ridiculous i don't understand the appeal for anyone beyond the age of 12 or 14....and then at some point in the last 15 years it turned really raunchy? Lot's of sexual innuendo and sexualization of stuff? I don't get that either....but then again look at the video game we all enjoy, so......yeah.

If you want to watch one of the better documentaries available on Netflix, watch "Bigger, Stronger, Faster"....at one point it talks about how the Iron Sheik and Hacksaw Jim Duggins (IIRC) got pulled over and subsequently arrested for possession of steroids and maybe some other drugs too.....its funny because the filmmaker was a kid when this happened and he and his brothers all huge wrestling fans and he talks about how this blew his mind because he couldnt understand how these two mortal enemies could possibly be riding along in the same car together. lol

• Like 1

handcuff_charlie.jpg

For me personally there is a certain unexplainable excitement about it. Best I can relate it to is a soap opera, some like that daytime stuff where as this is basically the same thing,

• Like 1

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

For me personally there is a certain unexplainable excitement about it. Best I can relate it to is a soap opera, some like that daytime stuff where as this is basically the same thing,

This was how I always explained it to my british family and south american in-laws.....redneck soap operas/novelas

What I find strange is how Mexicans have the same thing in their culture but no other latin american country really does.

Edited by handcuff_charlie

handcuff_charlie.jpg

Damn, this brings back memories.  I used to watch it all the time back when it was the WWF and never missed a Wrestlemania or SummerSlam back in the late 80s/early 90s.  As kids, we used to try and mimic that infamous Macho Man Randy Savage way of talking just for fun. :D

Used to never miss a Hulk Hogan match, and I actually got to see a few live events in person during that time period.  I remember being perplexed as a kid when I saw Hogan bodyslam Andre the Giant.

Very cool, Hatch--it's been literally 20 or so odd years since I've watched it, but we were obsessed with it back then.

alg-hogan-jpg.jpg

Snakeman (?)

Jake "The Snake" Roberts

• Like 1

How about this guy?

ultimatewarrior_zps28bd2dcf.gif

He grew up and lived about 40 miles from me.

Shouldn't be to hard to kick his ass, would have to get him out of the grave first though

It was never something I was interested in tbh. Just didn't see the appeal.

However, I have to say The Wrestler with Mickey Rourke is a fantastic film.

: FIRE :

"If you ride like lightning, you're gonna crash like thunder." - The Place Between The Pines

Like most people here so far, I haven't really watched it in 25 or so years. Hearing names like Hogan, Ultimate Warrior, Jake the Snake. Bring back memories. Although I didnt hear anybody say Rick Flair. Whooooooooooooo!

Dodgeservice.png

Big into it as a kid, but grew out of it.

A couple of buddies and I like to drop old school wrestlers on each other like Koko B Ware or Arn Anderson.

alchemist3321.jpg

I was a huge fan of the creative back in the Attitude Era but when they decided to cater to younger audiences and go to PG that's where they started to loose me. I tend to watch once in awhile, here and there they have some okay creative going on, but nothing that I'd say is anything comparable to the Attitude Era. I was and always will be a CM Punk fan and that was one of the main reasons I'd tune in, he was an amazing talker and brought some entertainment value that I truly miss back to the product.. but since he's left I can't bare to watch John Cena every single week.

My son is a huge fan and I watch with him. I am a casual fan myself. I actually like the storylines myself more than the actual wrestling. Unless the divas are on then it is a different story.

• Like 1

:D Was a big Fan of this back in the days.

I was so fortunate that I had satellite TV and could watch this on Skye One, don't know if that channel even exists any more. 

What I remember best of Savage was his trade mark glasses, as you could see in the video hi kept on changing them all the time, for some reason I've got some big ass glasses with lines over them popping up in my head :D

My favourites was Hulk Hogan and The Ultimate Warrior (RIP), but I can also remember names like, Tug boat, Typhoon, Earthquake and off course the big man Undertaker.

I also has a vague memory about two brothers / twins doing the tag team and a man walking around wit a plank....

This where good times with no worries, we watched it on the TV and then we tried out some  tricks in my friends living room, we got some bruises but kept going :D

I also has a vague memory about two brothers / twins doing the tag team and a man walking around wit a plank....

Damn, I remember them!  I think you're talking about the Bushwhackers.  I don't think they were related though--they just looked similar.  They were the two Kiwis who used to lick people.  Unless you're talking about the Hart Foundation--I don't think they were actually related either though.

The guy with the plank was Hacksaw Jim Duggan.

Another big battle I remember from back then was the Big Boss Man versus the Mountie.  That was classic!

I haven't thought about some of these names in years, so it's cool that we've brought this up.

• Like 1

Bushwhackers and Hacksaw yeah!! Your absolutely correct :)

The Mountie I also remember, Big Boss? Was that the nasty guy in the suit?

This brings back good memories :D

I remember I made a "Ultimate Warrior" mask at school, I'll ask my mom if she could send me a picture and I will post it here :lol:

British bulldog, superfly jimmy snuka, Texas tornado, Andre the giant, honky tonk man, Brutus the barber beefcake.......

I remember all of them too!  Completely forgot about Honky Tonk Man and Texas Tornado.

Bushwhackers and Hacksaw yeah!! Your absolutely correct :)

The Mountie I also remember, Big Boss? Was that the nasty guy in the suit?

This brings back good memories :D

I remember I made a "Ultimate Warrior" mask at school, I'll ask my mom if she could send me a picture and I will post it here :lol:

Big Boss Man was the cop.  My memory is foggy, but there was this huge fight between him and the Mountie and I think the loser had to supposedly spend a night in jail. :D  I know that the Big Boss Man won, but this must have been back in like 1990 or 1991.  Can't remember too many details beyond that. :D

I think the guy in the suit was the Million Dollar Man.  He wore that tacky suit with the money emblems. :D

Discussions like this usually happen after couple of beers, so .... Who brought the beer? :D

Btw, has anyone ever tried the moves on his brother/friend back in the day? Like jumping from a high chair onto brother's back with your elbow? :D

Haha, yeah, my friends and I use to try those moves.  It was all fun until someone decided to hit someone with a folding chair. :D