Creators event - IRL

Lann

jghxZJP.png

Simple setup. We pick something from our real life and create a job from it, then we play the jobs.

Your daily commute, your bicycle, co-workers, your home or paint-ball ranch ( @JustHatched) or where ever you want to get your inspiration.

Hopefully we can get some great and some really crappy jobs, its all for fun so join in!

Time.. a few weeks?

At least 16 players, preferably 30?

• Like 6

I’d like to take part in this. I’ve yet to create a job of any kind. I think maybe it’s about time. 🙂 

• Like 3

I will join. Have drawn a racetrack on a map of the streets of our village. Now need to find a suitable spot on the GTA map that matches the scenery and fits reasonably.

• Like 1

I'm trying to come up with something, either a race loosely based on my (now occasional) commute to the office or a capture based feeding the cats.

• Like 1

I am trying to create a capture from going to pick up dinner, but the npc’s are both usefull and useless.

• Like 1

On 6/4/2022 at 2:12 AM, Lann said:

Maybe we can host some jobs to test them when they are at that stage.

My TDM is ready for a test. Fairly simple layout considering this is my first creation. My main concern right now is the spawn points. 

31 minutes ago, Schumi6581 said:

Wtf! that park looks huge! And beautiful

Yeah it’s great! Bidwell Park is one of the largest municipal parks in the country. It is beautiful. I try not to take it for granted. 

• Like 2