GTACars.Net

Crawford1872

Broughy1322 has made a new website called GTACars.Net which looks to be a one stop shop for all things car related in GTA. 

Link - https://gtacars.net/?sort=alphabet

Effectively this is a far more usable version of his spreadsheet, with filter options in a nice presentation, containing all the info you could possibly need. I myself will be using this for M5 as it will be a lot easier to compare cars that share similar traits or are similar in performance than with his spreadsheet.

Hopefully this can encourage others even to host say a one off event around a certain theme as it will save you a lot of time on the organisational front.

Here is a link to the YouTube video he posted in relation -  

Edited by Crawford1872
  • Like 10

I also think it could be helpful if an admin pins this topic as a replacement/addition for/to the best cars in each class thread, as that must be out of date by now and this is a lovely bit of outsourcing! 

(Thanks Skorp 😊)

Edited by Crawford1872
  • Like 2

Im going to keep the 'best in class' thread going for now. I know it needs updating which Ill do tomorrow after work.

The site is very detailed which is great, but I dont want to unpin Protos work. Its still a quick and easy guide (when up-to-date), so worth keeping imo.

Thank you for sharing this though. I know it'll be used by many here.

Edited by Skorpion
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Skorpion said:

Im going to keep the 'best in class' thread going for now. I know it needs updating which Ill do tomorrow after work.

The site is very detailed which is great, but I dont want to unpin Protos work. Its still a quick and easy guide (when up-to-date), so worth keeping imo.

I agree mate, had to go back and edit the post to say along side the best cars thread as it was actually more up to date than I guessed it would be. Also has the info in a slightly different format to 1322 which is nice so they compliment each other well 👍

On 5/16/2022 at 5:01 AM, Skorpion said:

You said proto. 🙁I wish we had news on his whereabouts.

• Like 2