PS5 GTA Online

Lann

So I would like to check and see who is on a PS5 with the ”enhanced” GTA Online, and if you are, did you transfer, and your thoughts on this potentially dividing the community at least initially?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Lann said:

Going first. I did not transfer yet as i want to be able to be competitive playing with you all. 

Exactly the same here for Olla and I. If events start to shift to PS5, then we'll transfer. Until then it's not even used, but downloaded and ready.

• Like 1

I am. Transferred my character first thing and removed the PS4 version from my console. Worst thing about the game on a console was always the bad frame rates that get worse with each update. New version takes care of that and I love it. 

I was hesitant at first because I know the majority here will not transfer for sometime. It's not often that I am around for a PL though so I went forward with it. Can always install the PS4 version again if needed and since I have never been any good at the constant combat roll stuff, using a level 1 character won't make any real difference in my competitiveness 🙂

• Like 1

I transferred my character right away, it plays a bit better as expected on the ps5 but I regretted transfering a few days later as I realised I had basisclly no one to play with lol.

I downloaded the ps4 again yesterday. So just like Sinister, I might join some playlist as a lvl 1 in the foreseable future until more people start transfering.

• Like 1

I started a brand new character on PS5 so I can leave my main guy on PS4.  I will transfer main character when a majority of our members have a PS5.  But I am willing to play on the PS5 version with my level 5 newb as well if any PS5 events or activities happen.

• Like 1

tenor.gif?itemid=5199497

I'm getting a PS5 next week but won't transfer right away. Will wait for the majority of us to make the jump and can make a new character on PS5 if needed. 

I'm not active at all right now anyway but it will change eventually and I wanna be able to play with most of you right away 🙂 

• Like 3

On 4/3/2022 at 10:16 PM, RammsteinDUDE said:

....I might join some playlist as a lvl 1 in the foreseable future until more people start transfering....

Ill Be Back Jim Carrey GIF

• Haha 2