@Handcuff Charlie

JustHatched

Or anyone else whom may know

On capture respawns, do you know why respawns set in the water do not function correctly. Mine either respawn where they are not suppose to or do not respawn in the selected boat.

Do you know a fix for it?

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

Player or actor respawns?

Actor respawns are functioning like free-mode player respawns now. They respawn on the side of the nearest street, path, or something similar, making actors almost useless to guard anything or anyplace.

Player respawns, I am not sure. I have not created a capture with player respawns on water since the capture creator was first released.

The capture creator is so fucked up right now, especially anything do to with actors or GTA captures.

• Like 1

handcuff_charlie.jpg

Player respawns.

Thanks brah

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

Sounds like another way in which it is broken. When I made mine months ago the player respawn bubbles were placed on water with seasharks and it worked normally (Alamo Sea Raiders) but I havent played it in over a month, so maybe it is completely fucked up now. Wouldnt surprise me at all.

I notice that R* has been putting hackers/glitchers/modders, whatever you want to call them, on their live feed, essentially promoting them, while the rest of us waste our free time trying to use broken features of the game. Lovely.

Edited by handcuff_charlie
  • Like 2

handcuff_charlie.jpg

Sounds like another way in which it is broken. When I made mine months ago the player respawn bubbles were placed on water with seasharks and it worked normally (Alamo Sea Raiders) but I havent played it in over a month, so maybe it is completely fucked up now. Wouldnt surprise me at all.

I notice that R* has been putting hackers/glitchers/modders, whatever you want to call them, on their live feed, essentially promoting them, while the rest of us waste our free time trying to use broken features of the game. Lovely.

Sorry to cut in, but just wanted to let you know that I hosted Alamo Sea Raiders during one of my PLs--I think a week or two weeks ago, and the players seem to respawn fine on the Seasharks.  I did notice that many of the weapons were limited though, but that probably has to do with the missing weapons glitch.

Just thought I'd let you know. :)

Actually the only weapons pickups are all lined up together right in front of the team start points at the beginning of the match.

So pickups on the Sandy Shores side are on the long "peninsula", and pickups on the Galilee side are on the large dock. 

With a completely stupid limit of 20 total weapon pickups in captures I decided to give every one a chance to stock up on ammo at the get go, rather than have people run out and their first death be a result of running out of ammo.

Just another of the many ways in which the capture creator is a half-assed turd that severely limits creations.

handcuff_charlie.jpg

Sorry, I'm gonna poke my way in here too.

We intend on using Alamo Sea Raiders in the capture events, I take it the job is still completely playable?

I dunno, each side is supposed to be defended by three fairly well-armed actors spread out over a relatively wide area contained the cases which are also spread out, though less so.

Once the actors are killed, who knows where they are going to respawn and what they are going to do after respawning. The road is much closer to the capture area on the sandy shores side than the Galilee side so it may not affect the SS side nearly as much. i predict it will simply become a race to grab and deliver cases with no struggle between the two sides unless someone  tries to defend their cases (with hardly any ammo).

Give it whirl if you wish, but I would recommend Battle of El Burro since it doesnt involve actors at all factoring into gameplay. Although it is an on-foot capture in a relatively small area, which may not be what you are looking for.

handcuff_charlie.jpg

I dunno, each side is supposed to be defended by three fairly well-armed actors spread out over a relatively wide area contained the cases which are also spread out, though less so.

Once the actors are killed, who knows where they are going to respawn and what they are going to do after respawning. The road is much closer to the capture area on the sandy shores side than the Galilee side so it may not affect the SS side nearly as much. i predict it will simply become a race to grab and deliver cases with no struggle between the two sides unless someone  tries to defend their cases (with hardly any ammo).

Give it whirl if you wish, but I would recommend Battle of El Burro since it doesnt involve actors at all factoring into gameplay. Although it is an on-foot capture in a relatively small area, which may not be what you are looking for.

Cool, I think close quarters action would actually be fun and a nice change of pace to some other vehicle based captures.

Never played this either so that makes it even more interesting for me.

That's good to know--yeah, they seem to be more interested in taking things away than addressing the actual problems.

@DC - When I hosted it, it seemed perfectly playable, but I think all captures are having problems with the NPCs to some degree.

If I liked any more of what HC said, I'd be a groupie. Oh wait .. 

: FIRE :

"If you ride like lightning, you're gonna crash like thunder." - The Place Between The Pines