Winter Olympics 2022

JustHatched

The Winter Olympics start Feb 4, are you planning to watch? What are the events that you watch?

While I won't set time aside to watch any event, if I happen to catch the Luge to Bobsledding I will watch those, always figured I would like to try Luge but I figure those days are past me.

Certainly though, Curling is at the top of mine and @Dodgelist of events to see.

curling fail GIF

• Like 3

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

I like the winter Olympics and will watch most events. I really like the bobsleigh too, especially Skeleton as GB have a pretty good record for a country lacking the appropriate climate for winter sports. Sad to see that Elise Christie (short track speed skating) has retired, she has been incredibly unlucky at the last two Olympics to come away with no medals.

• Like 1

I will be watching the winter joints. I will make it a point to watch the bobsledding, skeleton, and luge as those are the ones with the most devastating crashes. Plus those folks are crazier than me, I would never Skeleton, so that alone is worth me watching. And the figure skating is something that if it’s on, I will watch, I super admire the bodies on those female skaters. 
the Olympics in general are fun to watch, so yeah, see you in this thread in February. 
In the coming weeks I will do my usually YouTube research on the athletes I don’t want to miss.