Bounties are Broken

Phresh Phrog

So I have been working on trying to get a six man bounty solo for about two weeks now. I fast travel to each town until I find one, equip all of my best weapons and consumables, and go on the hunt. Most of these bounties are in absurdly far regions of the map from not just the starting point, but any sheriff office or wagon. I have to race to the region in the middle of nowhere to find my bounties, do an easter egg hunt that somehow always ends on the very last clue of the area, and try to capture the bounties. Of course, three of them flee almost every time, so I have to hunt them down and tie them up, many of which escape leaving me to just abandon the bounty. Sometimes I go to far from the non fleeing bounties trying to capture one that is fleeing, and when I finally catch it, the rest just magically disappear even though they are actively trying to fight me and are staying in the same area, not fleeing. If I somehow manage to tie up all six bounties, which has only happened five times out of about the 25 times I have tried it, then I have to call for the bounty wagon, because I cannot waste time driving the slow wagon to the area in the first place, as many times they are inaccessible by wagon, or just take too long to get to, as they give you absurdly low amounts of time to capture these bounties, rarely over the ten minute mark. Also, I have noticed that if you start the bounty literally anywhere in New Hanover or Northern West Elizabeth, it almost always finds a way to put it in one of the farthest north remote parts of Ambarino. I once had one I started at Emerald Ranch that took me to Colter. This means that half of the time the wagon cannot find you, as sometimes you are not even on a road, and sometimes it gets stuck trying to find you, allowing your bounties to escape. Why would the developers ever think of putting a six man bounty in an area that is unaccessable by wagon? If it somehow does manage to find you, you have to round up all of the bounties, tying one up as another escapes, even with the reinforced lasso, and you rarely manage to get all six into the wagon alive. I have done this once, which was in Ambarino. I had four minutes on the clock to drive my bounties to a wagon far away, but it looked doable if I hurried. I went through the windy paths of the mountains somehow managing not to wreck my wagon, and when I was almost about to reach the wagon, I am told to cross a river BY THE YELLOW PATH on the minimap, meaning this is an intended path to use. I follow the yellow path across the river, and this is a true path, not when the minimap uses dashes to get you to the closest road when you are not on one, and I follow it exactly as it shows, only to have my wagon break and all the bounties escape because why not. The developers of this game truly have been failed by evolution.

It's a while since I played RDR2 so I don't know if things have changed, but I never used to even bother trying more than one target at a time solo. I just assumed they where meant for people hunting in a posse.