Scouring the Harmony

zmurko

Well, like the title suggests, it's similar to Scouring the Projects, but set in Harmony. Not as tough, but still with few challenging spots.

SCOURING THE HARMONY

"There's really just one road going through Harmony, but if you drive through some parking lots and people's backyards then take a detour through the desert it almost feels like a proper race circuit... Not! Hommage to Scouring the Projects."

post-190-0-93337200-1406641038_thumb.png

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/jobs/job/Qa9CLtN-_Em74vsi-PWAfQ?platformId=2

I still need to find a "perfect" line through a couple of challenging spots and probably slightly adjust the CPs there for better flow (particularly the jump in the desert). Plus I'm not 100% satisfied with all CPs through the desert, I feel like it's missing 1 or 2, but there's really not much room to place them.

Enjoy it (or not)!

Edited by zmurko
  • Like 1

Slightly updated the track, so hopefully proper racers will find their way around the track better now. Received few comments that they didnt know where the track was going. (Added few props and slightly moved few CPs).

If there's still an issue, please let me know.

Also set the default class to Vans, feels like a Van track anyway and I recommend using sports cars only for a challenge once you know the track. Also removed some car classes from available vehicles.

Track now allows: Compacts, Coupes, Muscle, Sedans, Sports, SUVs & Vans.

Nice job, Z--I had fun running this track, and didn't feel lost with the initial run, but I look forward to giving it a try with the new changes.  Vans should be a nice addition as well.

Done this on SUV's in the Friday PL, good fun

• Like 1

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081: