Waemu: an Introduction.

Waemu

Hello there! 

My name is Jay, at 26 years of age it can be hard to find a decent group of folk to hang out with in the PS4 GTA community so I've come here today to seek out such a crew. I started the game originally when it was out on PS4 but due to a lack of people to play with I'd just pick it up for a week and then forget about it. I am still more or less new to the game, with a fresh account. Hoping to find that crew of active members that can encourage me to play. 

• Like 5

Hi and welcome, @Waemu!

Thank you for submitting your request to join XDBX and your introduction here! I'm sure you'll find that XDBX is just the kind of crew you've been looking for.

To send you the invites to the crew I need you to share your Social Club profile link (and make your profile public there for a little while) so that I can check your online stats to make sure you don't have a modded account (standard procedure).

Once that is done I will send you the invite on R* Social Club and to the XDBX crew area on RSC.net.

Edited by Protocawl
  • Like 1