Xero Gas Presents the 90s Sports Car Cup. October 7th

SkyeDave

@JuniorChubbI've taken out the Xero Circuit and put in Casion Raceway because according to it's creator it's open and flowing for up to 30 players contact racing.  So now if we all crash it's your fault

9 hours ago, SkyeDave said:

@JuniorChubbI've taken out the Xero Circuit and put in Casion Raceway because according to it's creator it's open and flowing for up to 30 players contact racing.  So now if we all crash it's your fault

An excellent move Mr Dave. 

Can you smell what the Stone is cooking?

Team Dusche/Jägermeister is ready! So sad the Comet Retro lacks a Dusche livery, it needs one! The Jester Classic not so much but I tried to make 'em all a bit similar Duschey styled lol. 

The numbers and format are looking very promising 🤗 Looking forward to it!

Edited by Paulie
  • Like 2

15 hours ago, SkyeDave said:

Just a wee heads up to everyone about this track, the first in the playlist. I raced a couple of laps around it and found that it is very fast and flowing but also some of the barriers have slightly dodgy hit boxes. Just be wary if you’re getting close to the barrier on the exit of some corners👍.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, mulder said:

Just a wee heads up to everyone about this track, the first in the playlist. I raced a couple of laps around it and found that it is very fast and flowing but also some of the barriers have slightly dodgy hit boxes. Just be wary if you’re getting close to the barrier on the exit of some corners👍.

It’s a shame but it’s true... at least I can blame R*.

I just can’t help picking the best looking prop over the most practical one when I’m creator.

• Haha 2

Can you smell what the Stone is cooking?

I’m with you @Paulie, I’ve spent more time on my liveries and paint jobs than finding the best lines and braking points 😁. I’m not used to knowing the track selection in advance. I just did enough sighting laps to be able to criticise @JuniorChubbs barrier building skills 😂

• Haha 1

Thanks to everyone who came along.  Was great to be able to throw three crews in together and still have such clean contact racing. Everyone was going fast but giving room.  I really enjoyed it and hope to see you all at the next one. 

In the mean time here's some footage from Rounds 3, 5, 6 and 9 from the Xero Gas cars at the back.

• Like 6