A new house in Paleto bay, a new tuned Rhapsody and all the corners between the LSC, Ammunation, Barber and the clothing store. This made me realize just how much fun this city is to drive around. Feel the same and wanna race?

Laps, all vehicles.

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/jobs/job/-uTBWfDrv06sDWF8By0xSg?platformId=2

1_0.jpg

Edited by SINISTER120
Added Tags
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Noticed (a bit late) that the name been used before (sorry HC), have updated the race and changed the name to The Paleto Bay Tribute.

Also removed the passage through a fence, its a clean race with nothing out of the ordinary when it comes to props.

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/jobs/job/UjPlA8Q99Eaj5LDu4F7tGg?platformId=2

1_0.jpg

Meh, name it whatever you want man. No copyrights in GTA.

There can be more than one Grand Prix....sure we wont know which one we are joining when it comes over the phone invite, so make sure yours doesn't suck!  ;)

Let me know if you want to stick to your original idea or if I need to change your thread title.

Edited by handcuff_charlie

handcuff_charlie.jpg

Meh, name it whatever you want man. No copyrights in GTA.

There can be more than one Grand Prix....sure we wont know which one we are joining when it comes over the phone invite, so make sure yours doesn't suck!  ;)

Let me know if you want to stick to your original idea or if I need to change your thread title.

Thanks for the reply, I'll stick with the "tribute" name.

The track does not suck, but i still want to have another name. ;)   Its actually not to bad, did you try it? 

Not yet, but I'll try it asap. There are lots of crew stuff i want to try, but my game-time is super limited right now.

So just to be clear, do you want the thread title to read "Paleto bay Tribute"?

Edited by handcuff_charlie

handcuff_charlie.jpg

• 1 month later...