• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Danielle

• LN-MLB

• handcuff_charlie

• G37

This is a different issue, but it's that time again to flood R* with our frustrations.

This time the issue pertains to not being able to add custom Captures or custom LTS maps to a created Playlist.  I know we are all experiencing this issue, so this is obviously something that was broken with the latest update.  You can add these jobs to a playlist if it shows up on the recently played jobs list, but they are invisible when you go through the regular set of bookmarks.

Here is the link to my thread: https://support.rockstargames.com/hc/communities/public/questions/203468896-Cannot-Add-Custom-Captures-or-LTS-from-Bookmarks-to-Created-Playlist

I encourage everyone to submit tickets, post to the forum where I have posted, or do whatever it takes to get the attention of R*.  Granted, we all know they seldom listen, but I figure it's worth a try, as this issue will directly impact our ability to host PL events with our captures and LTS maps.

Give them hell and tell them you want this ability back.  Thanks! ;)

I went to try and fix my one and only capture at the Vanilla Unicorn, and have been informed that it is on the restricted interiors list.  Meaning: I can no longer alter the actors and packages that I had already placed inside.  I thought this only pertained to the ones like the FIB building and so forth, but no, it's apparently ALL interiors.

Either way, I'm livid, and my latest thread will probably ignite the wrath of Tier I support (if they actually read it or have the literacy level to read it), but here it is:

https://support.rockstargames.com/hc/communities/public/questions/202414693-Multiple-Issues-Attention-R-No-More-Broken-Updates

I'm getting sick of these breaks.  Still no response about the broken PL issue either.

: FIRE :

• Like 1

just keep replying back in an angered tone, they'll keep replying back with a different person, the more ppl u go through the more personal the response u get back lol. when i was complaining about the props not appearing in the capture tests i went through 3 teir 1 guys b4 i actually got a hand typed non copy/pasted reply