Fort Zancudo

Lann

A capture inside Fort Zancudo, obviously a lot of firepower in this capture. Your team have a few rpg, motorcycles and a buzzard to ease the task. It might be hard with the military present, but I think i will work good with larger teams.

Feel free to try this:

1_0.jpg

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/jobs/job/71d25oTnw0qHYZFKI6G1EQ?platformId=2

• Like 2

After playing this tonight in Danielles PL I have made some changes, should now be just a bit less hectic.

I removed the actors, the militarypersonel and the other team is enough to handle, I also added more rifles and less RPG.

And the vehicles available are now all Mesa, both in the startup and upon respawn. The maximum wanted level is now 4 stars.

• Like 2

This is a tough one, no easy clear path to victory. Fun, but tough

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

I had no idea what to do at the start I was about to get in the heli then I saw you DC and firewater explode I was confused, then I turn round and see a tank :lol:

This was a lot of fun.  I managed to get three packages delivered, I believe, but it was no easy task.

I like a good challenge when it comes to captures, and this one is definitely both challenging and fun.

Nice work! :)

• 3 years later...

Its been updated with all the new stuff. Still extremely hard to deliver a bag. Respawn changed to the Pyro to get away from the ground carnage for little while.

https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/member/Lann3fors/games/gtav/jobs/job/vycG3qOKbkqdTNxHREP7Zg?platformId=11

Z6mgaCP.png

In place:

Combat MG

Adv rifles

Heavy Snipers

Homing launchers

Tanks

Insurget pickups

Technicals

Lazers

Savages

NPC's both with snipers and ak47's