Website very slow and unresponsive. Anyone else having issues this past week?

D-Rocks

Question

An error occurred (500 Error)

We're sorry, but a temporary technical error has occurred which means we cannot display this site right now.

Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' (111)

You can try again by clicking the button below, or try again later.

25 answers to this question

1 hour ago, Con said:

I think this past week the page wasnt available twice. But i just waited until I could get in. I could not get in so I waited, I dunno, maybe 10 mins and went right in. I think its just gonna happen sometimes. 

sometimes? I agree however not multiple times a week. It seems to be a database issue to me.

It's getting to the point where I am not visiting the website as frequently as I was because it's just not loading. We didn't have this much performance issues with our old website.

• Sad 1

I thought it was my phone. I've been experiencing some random issues with my phone lately. So I just attributed it to that. But I am getting slow load times. 

• Like 1

Dodgeservice.png

Noted

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

Having serious loading issues while navigating the site today. Every page I open on the site either loads for up to a minute before it becomes responsive or fails to load the page entirely. That's new. (on PC)

1 hour ago, Protocawl said:

Having serious loading issues while navigating the site today. Every page I open on the site either loads for up to a minute before it becomes responsive or fails to load the page entirely. That's new. (on PC)

Nothing bad for me all day long so far.

I only grow in living soil!
Because Fat Buds Matter!

I had this all morning....

Site error: the ionCube PHP Loader needs to be installed. This is a widely used PHP extension for running ionCube protected PHP code, website security and malware blocking. Please visit get-loader.ioncube.com for install assistance. 

11 hours ago, Sinister said:

Site error: the ionCube PHP Loader needs to be installed. This is a widely used PHP extension for running ionCube protected PHP code, website security and malware blocking. Please visit get-loader.ioncube.com for install assistance. 

Had that too yesterday, for a large part of the day...

On 5/10/2020 at 3:51 PM, Sinister said:

I disabled the Arcade, let me know if it makes a difference one way or the other

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

32 minutes ago, JustHatched said:

I disabled the Arcade, let me know if it makes a difference one way or the other

I haven't had a single issue since that day.

Just now, Sinister said:

I haven't had a single issue since that day.

Either way, it could be cause for the site to slow down, the arcade hits alot of connecions on the server. I'll leave it offline for sometime to see.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JustHatched said:

Either way, it could be cause for the site to slow down, the arcade hits alot of connecions on the server. I'll leave it offline for sometime to see.

Speaking of the Arcade. A lot of those games (last time I was i it anyways) require FLASH which is being eliminated late this year. What will happen then?

48 minutes ago, Sinister said:

Speaking of the Arcade. A lot of those games (last time I was i it anyways) require FLASH which is being eliminated late this year. What will happen then?

Most of then are html 5 games not flash.