PSVR - All games.

Squirrel

Think a dedicated PSVR thread will be useful for those of us who use it. 

I might be the only one using it right now on here but I’ll be doing my very best to convince you all to join in. 

The main game I’m playing at the moment is Beat Saber. It’s the most physical gaming experience I’ve ever had. No other game has made me sweat the way this game has done. 

Other essential games to play are Skyrim and RE7. If you can handle those then you’ll experience gaming in a whole new way. 

Star Trek Bridge Crew is a great game in PSVR. Ace Combat 7's few PSVR missions are just incredible.

I don't play my VR often, not as much as I should for what it cost

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

3 hours ago, Hatch said:

Star Trek Bridge Crew is a great game in PSVR. Ace Combat 7's few PSVR missions are just incredible.

I don't play my VR often, not as much as I should for what it cost

I keep meaning to pick up Bridge Crew. It’s one of the few crossplay vr/non vr online titles. I can imagine it would be a lot of fun with the right group. 

I also have Bridge Crew, not played it much.

Can vouch for the incredible awesomeness of Beat Saber.

RE7 is a must, as is Astro Bot Rescue Mission, best platformer I've ever played.

• 1 year later...
On 2/24/2019 at 8:17 PM, LimeGreenLegend said:

I also have Bridge Crew, not played it much.

Bridge Crew is cheap for the next week or so. I’m probably going to pick it up. 

Are there many of us with it?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Squirrel said:

Bridge Crew is cheap for the next week or so. I’m probably going to pick it up. 

Are there many of us with it?

I don't know if @Con has it, but I know he's always down for some VR action.  Pretty sure @JustHatchedhas it, don't know if @Dodgedoes, but I know they're both Star Trek nerds 😛 I think a guy I play Overwatch with has it too, I'll ask him.  I'm not working until Thursday if you wanna set up something before then.

I'm willing to get it. The only reason I dont own it already is that it looked like the game needs communication and the times i would be able to play with Dodge and Hatch were times were i cannot be on the mic. 

So as long as that is still not a requirement then ill buy it. 

• Like 1

It's a good game, I haven't played it for over year (I think), @Dodgedoes have it as well

I would have to re downoad it, not an issue but I don't when we would be able to get together with the time difference. 

@Con, I think it is possible to do without mic, but much better with it. 

• Like 1

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

On 9/22/2020 at 1:07 PM, boozr0wney said:

is VR worth it? Thinking of getting it for my 4

It is if you use it, mine's collecting dust atm. It works quite well and there is some really good games for it and used ones can probably be picked up fairly cheap. If you have motion sickness issues then it may not be for you, even if you don't you'll likely have to ease into it, it takes a bit of getting use to.