Wreckfest Sunday 22/3

LimeGreenLegend

7 minutes ago, Squirrel said:

I’m not sure what the situation is for online lobbies as I’ve not been playing for a while but as long as we can get something together we can have a laugh. 

Just checked.  It's 8 players on private servers, but you can choose tracks and change settings.  Public lobbies are 16, but that's easy enough to takeover with enough of us.  If you start the public lobby you can still change settings.

Depending on numbers we'll probably start in a private lobby.

Edited by LimeGreenLegend

I think we have more than 8 coming now, so I'll open up a new public lobby just before 8UK time.  I'll also have a party chat open to make it easier for everyone to join.

• Like 4

I'll be late. Unfortunately they are going to be closing the pet stores earlier than usual and i have to make it before they close. Sadly I was just informed of this or otherwise I had all morning to do run that errand! Arrrgh. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Con said:

I'll be late. Unfortunately they are going to be closing the pet stores earlier than usual and i have to make it before they close. Sadly I was just informed of this or otherwise I had all morning to do run that errand! Arrrgh. 

Hurry Bro!