Yo yo.

Abizaga

Figured I'd make an intro thread. How is everyone doing today? I just joined today and I was pointed here by Hatched.

Edited by Abizaga
  • Like 4

GeezeZone 

My forum dedicated to all things 90s and 2000s nostalgia be it internet culture, memes, tv shows, movies or games!

Nice to have you here dude 🙂 

You mentioned in another thread that you don't have a PS4, while this is a mainly PS4 gaming site.  Some members have other platforms, but I don't hear much Xbox talk around here.

No reason you can't hang out though.

Oh, oof. I'm actually considering it though since it seems fully backwards compatible, has vr, and as a retro game geek it has many options I would love to add to my collection.

• Like 1

GeezeZone 

My forum dedicated to all things 90s and 2000s nostalgia be it internet culture, memes, tv shows, movies or games!

Welcome to RSCnet @Abizaga

Like Limey says it is mostly PS4 on here, hopefully we can get some XBox based crews in.

However cross platform is in full swing, Fortnite and COD Warzone, both free, both cross platform. 👍

• Like 2

Can you smell what the Stone is cooking?

CoD Warzone? I can't say I'm familiar with that. Also, I dont have xbone, either. my most up to date console is a switch, then 360.

• Like 1

GeezeZone 

3 minutes ago, Abizaga said:

CoD Warzone? I can't say I'm familiar with that. Also, I dont have xbone, either. my most up to date console is a switch, then 360.

Well, you can always just chill. Considering getting a Switch, just need some spare cash.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Abizaga said:

There is some Switch players on here, one of my goals for this site is to get other console gamers on here outside of PS4. Welcome @Abizaga

• Thanks 1

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

3 minutes ago, JuniorChubb said:

Well, you can always just chill. Considering getting a Switch, just need some spare cash.

It's such a convenient console. I wish it offered more third party titles, though honestly.

3 minutes ago, JustHatched said:

There is some Switch players on here, one of my goals for this site is to get other console gamers on here outside of PS4. Welcome @Abizaga

The trouble would be finding online games everyone has in common haha. Also, thanks!

Edited by Abizaga

GeezeZone 

4 minutes ago, Abizaga said:

It's such a convenient console. I wish it offered more third party titles, though honestly.

It’s always been a strength and weakness for Nintendo. 

I love their games but the Switch is the first Nintendo I didn’t buy on launch since theGameCube.

It was the price that put me off, it wouldn’t get much attention due to my PS4 and the game I really wanted (Zelda) was available for my Wii U so I gave the Switch a miss. The price hasn’t dropped enough, the Switch Lite is tempting but I wonder how much use it will get.

True they can be very costy. My issue has always been the lack of third party titles. The Nintendo games are great and all, but sometimes one wants something a bit more mature, like Resident Evil 4 on gamecube.

GeezeZone 

Hello there. 

No reason for Xbox folks to not hang out 🙂 I’m in a PS4 crew for GTA but stopped using the console all together. Last of Us 2 May change that but I’m having fun on PC and may not bother with it. 

• Like 3

I plan to hang out anyway if not just to give thia site a bit more activity. 🙂

• Like 2

GeezeZone 

1 hour ago, Abizaga said:

I plan to hang out anyway if not just to give thia site a bit more activity. 🙂

Nice. Activity is exactly what this place needs.

• Like 1
50 minutes ago, Con said:

Welcome. Please feel free to raid the fridge.

Already did. We're out of cheese now. Sorry!

22 minutes ago, Sinister said:

Nice. Activity is exactly what this place needs.

Excellent! Glad to help however I can.

• Like 1

GeezeZone 

30 minutes ago, D-Rocks said:

Damit @JustHatched @Abizaga stole my 🧀 from the fridge. Why does everyone keep taking my 🧀?

welcome to the site @Abizaga

I'm sorry I need it for my grilled cheese sandwiches!

Thanks! It's nice to meet you!

• Haha 1

GeezeZone 

1 hour ago, Abizaga said:

I'm sorry I need it for my grilled cheese sandwiches!

Thanks! It's nice to meet you!

As long as you make me one. Nice to meet you too

• Haha 1
9 hours ago, D-Rocks said:

As long as you make me one. Nice to meet you too

Haha fine by me! Hope you like the cheese good n gooey!

3 hours ago, DavidCore89 said:

Welcome, buddy.

Thank you! 😄

36 minutes ago, Crawford1872 said:

Welcome to the site 🙂

Much appreciated!

Edited by Abizaga

GeezeZone