• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FRMJ1

• Xyon14

• zmurko

• PDX96

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Just noticed I've been excepted and promoted to Crew Representative, thanks to the members who took the time to leave the positive Notes and special thanks to WetCaseyHeed for introducing me to the Crew.  It's been a great laugh and I'm looking forward to many more laughs and challenges (wipes tear from cheek).

• Like 6
  • 5 months later...

Hi everyone, since it's been a few months since I've played GTA/spoken to you/posted on this forum I figured this was the best place to "reintroduce myself" as I'm sure you've probably all but forgotten me by now. 

I've missed catching up and playing with you guys and gals but life has been busy/tiring and I've not been on the PS3 much of late.  For those of you who think I've lost it and become a MineCraft addict rest assured that is not me, that's my son who is just mad on it, although he uses my account for MineCraft GTA is strictly off limits to him, so if  when  you see me back on GTA that will be me.

Anyway, hope you're all well, all the best for Christmas and the New Year and I hope to see/speak to you soon.... and please be kind to me when I do get back on GTAO as I'm sure I'll be very rusty and play like a noob until I get back into it. Jason.

• Like 7

Thanks everyone, I'll hopefully join you sometime this week, I had planned for tonight but nearly in hour 13 at work and still no sign of finishing... instead I've got another SQL Cluster to build :wacko: . The thought of sinking a few JD's when I get home is keeping me going.

Still on PS3 FRMJ? Looking forward to playing with you again.

Hi mate, yes I'm still on PS3, the intention is to move to the PS4 but probably only when game play time justifies it...or if I'm the last crew member on PS3; the pictures on here look great though.