Hi Everyone

FRMJ1

Hi, I was kindly pointed towards this crew by an existing member who I’ve played with several times. I’m an IT Professional with a very busy life and GTA has been a great way just to escape reality for a while (although I could do without some of the late nights).

GTA V is the first in the series I’ve played and I was immediately hooked, I’m currently a Crew Representative in the Os Irmaos Crew (Active) and Los Famillios 2013. Previous PS3 games I’ve enjoyed are Battlefield 3 (the reason I got the PS3) and The Last Of Us.

I often find myself in sessions with players with the COD mentality so I’ve been looking for like-minded players in a crew that I can have fun with just hanging around, completing missions, and racing et al. Hopefully I can look forward to playing with you guys if you except me in your family. Thanks.

• Like 3
  • Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FRMJ1

• Xyon14

• zmurko

• PDX96

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome the the home of the Grand Theft Auto crew known as Domestic Battery. We work hard to be a fun, mature, active, and dependable crew.We do however have some guidelines in place to ensure that we maintain the environment we have built.

Please take time to read our Crew Policies, our New Member Vetting Process, and the Website Rules.

Hope you get with the crew in game and have fun.The XDBX Crew

This is a generated auto reply merely providing valuable crew links to help you become a valued member of the crew.

Welcome to the crew, we are very active, and we are like no other crew you been with. The web site should tell you a lot, because we are an organized, fun loving, mature crew. I like missions too, so friend me, if you want some help.  

Welcome to XDBX. You can meetup with Ssracing or Furdog for vetting in American timezones, or Dani_elle or Xyon14 for Euro/Asian timezones.

You Vetting Period is scheduled to conclude on 7/9/14.

Dodgeservice.png

Welcome, invite sent

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

Thanks everyone for your warm welcome and thanks especially to WetCaseyHeed for introducing me to your crew.

I noticed Furdog mentioned above, I’d joined a session Furdog was hosting with other crew members shortly after setting my account up here, straight away I noticed a difference in the mission and racing game play (I won two races  :)  and lost another because I was desperately trying not to crash into players as not to set a bad impression :wacko: )…. Hopefully no more missions (like Rooftop) where people keep blowing the documents up!!!!

• Like 2