• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DavidCore89

• Pb76

• JustHatched

• ERIN

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice, I assumed it would need to be delivered each time and I don't like that.

Same, but it can be fully modded in LSC. :)  I don't know how it compares to the Sandking when climbing mountains, but it's very durable and can plow through other cars with no problem.

Same, but it can be fully modded in LSC. :)  I don't know how it compares to the Sandking when climbing mountains, but it's very durable and can plow through other cars with no problem.

I got on briefly just to check it out. I can climb just about anything. Seems to be fast too. Doesn't steer real well, as far as I can tell. It's still extremely badass.

• Like 1

Yes you can race the 6X6

• Like 2

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

I'm getting that 6x6 then, need cash first though  :lol:.

Something else I was shocked about today - HC absolutely embarrassed me in a compact race today, he was in the Panto, I was in the Rhapsody, nobody in the lobby stood a chance  :lol:.

That thing corners like a fly.

Edited by DavidCore89

NO FUCKING MOTORCYCLE I FUCKING QUIT

and i have like 10 grand maybe, fuck man im a broke ass hipster

• Like 2

Future is nothing but a series of probability

too much unexpected shit for one day if you ask me! Not even going to check it out until tomorrow. or maybe Thursday

"You have enemies? good, that means you stood up for something in your life"

newyorknightmar3.jpg

NO FUCKING MOTORCYCLE I FUCKING QUITand i have like 10 grand maybe, fuck man im a broke ass hipster

I'm GTA rich and don't really want anything, the irony. Edited by smurf

I'm getting that 6x6 then, need cash first though  :lol:.

Something else I was shocked about today - HC absolutely embarrassed me in a compact race today, he was in the Panto, I was in the Rhapsody, nobody in the lobby stood a chance  :lol:.

That thing corners like a fly.

To be fair though I dunno if you ever raced that track, it was my track so I know it solid.

However I raced Desuno in my Paleto Bay GP track.....last time I raced him there it was in sports class and he put up a lap time 2 seconds faster than my personal best. In our compact race, I dont remember what he was driving, if it was a rhapsody or a blista, but it wasnt close....it is possible he had a some bad laps, but he would have to chime in. I'm pretty much 100% convinced the Panto owns the compact class.

Edited by handcuff_charlie
  • Like 1

handcuff_charlie.jpg