• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DavidCore89

• Pb76

• JustHatched

• ERIN

Top Posters In This Topic

Before I buy

Is the smart car and the new muscle comparable racers. smart car vs blista/issi and new muscle vs gauntlet/dominator?

On the other side of the coin, how many pistols do we need? I would be more in favor of a new MG or heavy weapon. Perhaps even a new sniper with low power with super range scope.

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

why did I have to find out about this while I'm at work... Ladies please tell me we have more long hair options ??? please !!

No there is a weird cornrow bun and another bob :(

No there is a weird cornrow bun and another bob :(

that sucks !! I want more hair, clothing, shoes and necklaces .. kinda like RL lol 

that sucks !! I want more hair, clothing, shoes and necklaces .. kinda like RL lol 

Lots of new clothes and shoes - I was having lots of fun this morning lol, just need long hair now  :)

Lots of new clothes and shoes - I was having lots of fun this morning lol, just need long hair now  :)

Oh awesome, I'm sure all the guys are talking about the cars and guns and here we are playing dress up. Can't wait to get home see it. Thanks.

• Like 2

So DC you gonna be changing your player action to DJ?

I actually looked at it but the initial part of the action looks really sh*t  :lol:.

I like the air guitar, but thumbs up is my favorite after I dropped the knuckle crunch  :).

OK! The BIG question is: Is there a new Cowboy hat?

I can't f..ing drive, but I wear my cowboy hat with pride ;)

Edited by RO9M
  • Like 2

Looks like the Sandking is back. It's about damn time.

Screw the Sandking now, Dubsta 6x6 for life! Lol.

OT though I dig the Pigalle and Blade the most.

Off-topic: R* is good at curbing our attention. Falls in line with Spring "stuff" and the date is even spot on, however sounds like yet another delay for Heists. At this point I could care less about them. Things like this are .. refreshing. And the little things like bookmarking jobs in PLs + FINALLY BEING ABLE TO ARRANGE YOUR GARAGE get me every time.

• Like 2

: FIRE :

"If you ride like lightning, you're gonna crash like thunder." - The Place Between The Pines

That's what the old style gassers looked like back in he day

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

SO far

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

• Like 6

I'm just happy they fixed the Sandking (which I promptly re-purchased in XL), but I also bought the Dubsta 6x6, the Blade, and the Pigalle.  I really like the looks of the Glendale, but it handles a bit like the Super Diamond.  I will probably buy the Warrener next, but what do I get rid of--the Tailgater, the Romero, or something else?  The Blade is really fast, but I haven't raced it yet.  It steers and handles differently compared to the Gauntlet, but I'm keeping both.  The Pigalle handles better than the Monroe, but I haven't checked to see if it can keep up yet.

Still can't get into compacts, but I may opt for the Rhapsody over the Panto.  The Panto makes me claustrophobic.  :lol:

So, yeah, I'm not a hipster.  Just a man who's happy to have his Sandking back and another truck as well.

SO far

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Damn that's sweet. You people suck! Playing your fun games and all... jealousy is brewing

I wonder how the changes to coveted will impact mission spammers? Soooo much to check out, taken by surprise actually

I love that it shows the names of other players on the map !!! 

Me too!  I used to hate having to pause every time I needed to find a specific person in the lobby.

The car swap feature is also nice, and saves me a lot of time.

Overall, I'm liking this update more and more every time I think about it.

Me too!  I used to hate having to pause every time I needed to find a specific person in the lobby.

The car swap feature is also nice, and saves me a lot of time.

Overall, I'm liking this update more and more every time I think about it.

MLB.. Its going to come in handy for sure great update. 

i've only just got online and checking things out I haven't come across this car swap feature your talking about ???

This update is the best one yet.

To be honest I don't care about heists, everyone has done them in SP so I don't see the big deal.

All the small things R* fixed and changed have made huge improvements and I'm more than happy with it.

Great surprise too, I prefer it like that because of less grinding by the community and for broke players like me - it gives you more incentive to win :)  

Edited by DavidCore89

DC - The 6x6 takes a garage space, but has to be purchased from the War Stock site.  I parked it next to the Sandking.  Haven't tried any races yet--I spent all of last night testing and buying in free roam.  We'll have to check that out later if you're on.

Erin - It's wonderful! :)  The car swap feature is a blue circle in the back of your garage.  When you step into it, you can switch positions of any car in that garage.  It doesn't transfer cars from the secondary garage, but that's pretty easy to do.