Springer Survival

JustHatched

https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/job/gtav/V2M5Lj-QTk6fYKpvoM58qw

Takes place in Stab City just like my Springer TDM. I have not played it as it is not showing up in my jobs list. If you play it let me know how it works out

• Like 2

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

@pete_95973 I start the video as im going through the pages. If you watch the entire stream from the start you can see how I could not find them either even when I flipped the pages back and forth. Also make sure the social club is showing you Bookmarked the page. I know sounds redundant but just check. I did. 

@Hatch maaaan, that helicopter is nothing to fuck with and I found myself at its mercy, scared shitless, and realized this is a two-man job at minimum. Great job compacting the area and making surviving nearly impossible past Wave 6.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Con said:

Great job compacting the area and making surviving nearly impossible past Wave 6.

I still have not actually played it, but the settings are pretty light so I thought it would be fairly easy, guess I was wrong

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

Just watched your video @Con, I ca see where some cover needs to be added, will work on it sometime thru the week

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Hatch said:

Just watched your video @Con, I ca see where some cover needs to be added, will work on it sometime thru the week

the helicopter is what is making it tough at the moment because you cannot move freely once it arrives which is coo and really like that challenging aspect but its really hard when the spawns multiply.