Your favourite racing numbers

M.C.Lethal Dose

I don't really have a preference... most of my liveries are GTA replicas so I will use whatever number is already there.

For some reason though for the VANS v FEAR racenight Paulie done my number decal and thought my age was an appropriate number.

• Like 1

Can you smell what the Stone is cooking?

For team FEAR livery it's 666 for obvious reasons. But I like to use 14 cause if it's good enough for Thierry Henry it's good enough for me. 81 is used also as it is birth year.

Edited by M.C.Lethal Dose
Poor spelling
  • Like 1

Number 3, not sure why. Have just always had it on everything, wolves tops, use it in games, bonus ball number in the pub etc

• Like 1

50% Cat 50% Man 110% Bellend

9 minutes ago, CatManDoza said:

Number 3, not sure why. Have just always had it on everything, wolves tops, use it in games, bonus ball number in the pub etc

The highest you’ve ever finished in a race maybe?

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

55 - No real reason really but I have always used it, right back to my NASCAR heat racing days on the PC many years ago.

Edited by Mythaga
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, Paulie said:

😂😂😂 naaah that's not even close 😅

come on then paulie, let us into your little secret. why is 19 so good for you?

50% Cat 50% Man 110% Bellend

5 hours ago, CatManDoza said:

come on then paulie, let us into your little secret. why is 19 so good for you?

Hahaha lols well you asked for it, sit back. It's a sort of a holy or spiritual number. It's not very known to most because nowadays everything that's even a bit related to Islam is labeled extreme or loony. But I like to know other cultures, habits and beliefs of other people that I interest.

So a very good man I knew once told me the story about the 19. That it was the number of the all Creator, some call him God, some call him the other name.  And the 19 was his signature in the holy scriptures.  Everything that was written, was written in mathematical coding. As a security check on falsifications or additions to the holy scriptures. But breaking the code was impossible for many centuries. So the Scriptures were changed by men who seek power and control, oppressing and robbing the people. Until through technology the computer came along and things could be examined like never before and the code was cracked. The number 19, the beginning and ending, was the key. It connected everything in a very complex mathematical way and every change or addition made by men was uncovered.

Of course I checked it out and it seemed that it is indeed some amazing highstanding mathematical stuff and some facts that are really mindblowing.

And shows that the all Creator was really the king of maths! 

What if he had G's calculator? 😆

5 hours ago, CatManDoza said:

What if G is the all creator??

He thinks he is the bloody Creator... every track I have made for the past 3 years he says I stole of him. 😟

• Haha 1