Globe Oil

G37

In spirit of how much people like melee DMs here, figured I'd make one myself. Also inspired by Domestic Bar Fight.

This is centered at the Lost's East Vinewood hangout and features Crow Bars by default with a few other options inside (did a quick search with that location and couldn't find a previous creation here). Considering the space is small, the amount of players is as well. It is a 4-8 player DM (yes individual, not team). It's a neat little area that I've driven passed countless times but never really went in.

Globe Oil

k2ju68.jpg

Job Link:

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/jobs/job/Z9OnF1LJWEqSRR7wR8DpTA?platformId=2

Edited by Casey

: FIRE :

"If you ride like lightning, you're gonna crash like thunder." - The Place Between The Pines

I need to take a look at this.

Several times extraneous spawn points were placed by the creator itself on the other side of the map. Deleted all points and even start points for good measure. Took a few attempts until all seemed good (no far away spawn on the map at all).

Tested it live with a few, people spawned there. The DM creator is broken I swear.

: FIRE :

"If you ride like lightning, you're gonna crash like thunder." - The Place Between The Pines

Yes it does. Ive given up. So now I just spawned a cool ass Super Car next to the random spawn point. At least they can back to the fight that way. And they show up in style.

• Like 1

Dodgeservice.png