G37

Have wanted to make something here for a while, just never had an idea where to begin. I normally have a plan in mind but this one required a lot of thought and playing with countless routes. In the end it turned out to be something simple and not overly complicated, which I like.

It's set in and around Mirror Park. I wanted to give it a "theme" of sorts and planning that (picture, title, description) probably took as long as arranging the route. The idea was to take a song featured from MP Radio and somehow fit it into a racing frame. Had to go through and re-listen to every song to see if one stood out. I think this one works. It still may be changed and tweaked but I'm content for now. A lot of effort into something so small that virtually everyone overlooks, but that's just how I do.

Miami Horror

Sports Classics by default (wanted another race with that) but also features Coupes, Muscle and Sports

25turs9.jpg

Job Link:

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/jobs/job/Dta1qQ0X5UK_wzKWAJjLfQ?platformId=2

Inspiration:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9q-jKsf_p9A

Edited by SINISTER120
Added Tags
  • Like 1

: FIRE :

"If you ride like lightning, you're gonna crash like thunder." - The Place Between The Pines

I really enjoy this race. It's pretty straight forward, has a nice flow, and is easy to follow. Mirror Park is a great venue. It's wide open racing, but with it's slightly awkward humps and turns there's just enough difficulty to make great racing. Great job on this one.

Oh, and Miami Horror is quite the eye-catching title.

• Like 1

Sweet track G, the effort is obvious in this one. I really liked the elevation changes...and those slippery ass sports classics. 

• Like 1

Made some minor updates but I felt it was worth sharing.

- 1st: the description. Overhauled it. I quite fancy it lol.

rt2p04.jpg

- 2nd: the guiding tire line at the first bend. Removed it. Although I liked it and no one's ever hit it, wasn't necessary.

- 3rd: placed some tire stacks instead infront of the 2 light poles in that spot.

- 4th: placed a couple more tire lines with the extra prop space to deter some corner cutting.

"If you ride like lightning, you're gonna crash like thunder." - The Place Between The Pines

So...you're a poet, too? Aww... that's sweet. ;-)

I'll run this one tonight and surely I'll find ALL of those wonderful tire stacks

• Like 2

Lol asshole.

:lol:

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks man, updated OP (Map + description as they were outdated). 

Edited by G37

• 3 weeks later...

The first to wear the XDBX Verified prefix

• Like 1

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...