DeaD_GooN

Fuck Goon...are you TRYING to piss people off? Haha. I'll look for this one anytime I need a good ol' "Ode to Dodge. 2 laps kicked my ass

• Like 1

Just threw this bad boy together. It might be garbage, cause I can't get through it without running into something. But try it on for size.

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/member/DeaD_GooN/games/gtav/jobs/job/qPOtT8rJvEuG67M6QFniUQ?platformId=2

Stop drinking while making races GooN, you seriously could get people in to a mental institute :P 

• Like 1

Ran this in my vetting PL tonight, absolutely hilarious listening to everyone on the mic  :lol:

Glad everyone loved it. Lol.

Stop drinking while making races GooN, you seriously could get people in to a mental institute :P

Completely sober. I'm a little mental myself.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Damn. This track is... Damn.

+100

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

The more I run this track, the more I like it!  Yeah, it's chaos and will keep your mechanic busy from now until Christmas, but I enjoy it.

Nice work, and I still intend to use this as a H2H job in the future. :D

• Like 1

@LN...looking for a cuss fest in the future? Lol. I agree, this is a very fun track for being so.....DAMN!

@Goon, did you happen to fix that one spot going around the house? Think it needed another CP.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...