GTA Online Awards

RammsteinDUDE

Hey people,

For approximately three years I've been trying to get all the GTA Online Awards. But still, I need a couple dozen of them. The thing is, some of the awards I can't do on my own or just barely. Like 'The Dictator' award, it's the award for winning rally races as a co-driver, and 'Another Perspective' award for playing all the normal heists in first-person. My question is, are there any other people here who like the get all of the awards? Or people who just like to help me with some of them. I need a bunch more of them and if someone wants some help too I'm here waiting to be asked :)

Cheers, 

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• RammsteinDUDE

• Sinister

• Con

• DavidCore89

I’m the same as you. Have most all of them that can be done solo. Would like to get them all eventually. Took me 5 years just to fly the full Titan, lol. 

That said I have no problem helping out. I have a throwaway account that can be used for rally races. Just do it with Criminal Records since a guide isn’t needed. 

The only way I will ever get the one for death match MVP is in matches that have been set up for me to win. 

• Like 1

@Sinister, Took a look at all the awards you've at the moment, we got a bunch of awards we both still need. If you would like to wo could boost some of them in the foreseeable future. And it don't have to be a grind, we could do like a hour per week or something. And about the MVP award, I don't know if it counts in a 1v1 deathmatch but I can boost that also as I've got a second account to that I never use. 

I'm always good for giving race wins to crewmates so they can unlock stuff, I dont care about my race stats. The only thing I dont give away are combat wins, but im able to help in any other way. 

Edited by Con
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Con said:

I'm always good for giving race wins to crewmates so they can unlock stuff, I dont care about my race stats. The only thing I dont give away are combat wins, but im able to help in any other way. 

Thanks, If there is someone else we could start with the rally races, as I want that one out of the way as quickly as possible ?

1 minute ago, RammsteinDUDE said:

Thanks, If there is someone else we could start with the rally races, as I want that one out of the way as quickly as possible ?

What does that entail? Just let you win rally races? We would need four of us, right?

1 minute ago, Con said:

What does that entail? Just let you win rally races? We would need four of us, right?

Yes you need four people for it, And we can play it until everyone got the awards. There are two awards for the raly races, one as the driver of the rally duo and one as the co-driver. Both 25 wins. So 100 times Criminal Records if we all want the two awards :) (bit less though as I already got a few wins)

21 minutes ago, Con said:

Im pretty sure Im leaving work early on Thursday, if you are around after 1pm EST, maybe I can help you with something that day. I'll reach out as we get closer. 

Probably won't be there be then, few hours later at first. But in the weekend I can play more American times.

1 hour ago, RammsteinDUDE said:

@Sinister, Took a look at all the awards you've at the moment, we got a bunch of awards we both still need. If you would like to wo could boost some of them in the foreseeable future. And it don't have to be a grind, we could do like a hour per week or something. And about the MVP award, I don't know if it counts in a 1v1 deathmatch but I can boost that also as I've got a second account to that I never use. 

I still need the golf/tennis/darts stuff.  Rally races and Impromptu races.  Wipe out LTS team by yourself. I have managed to get that one to Gold though. I also have the TDM MVP up to gold somehow  

Oddly enough, I still need to complete 4 more heists. Just need to grind the first one a little.  Need to do more crowd control as well. 

I need to do the first person heists. I know that @DavidCore89 was interested in doing that one as well. 

Need to create a bunch of quick/useless jobs and get people to thumb up them, lol. 

That would take care of all the original awards. Then I still have all the doomsday heist and arena wars stuff. 

Edited by SINISTER120

10 hours ago, Sinister said:

I still need the golf/tennis/darts stuff.  Rally races and Impromptu races.  Wipe out LTS team by yourself. I have managed to get that one to Gold though. I also have the TDM MVP up to gold somehow  

Oddly enough, I still need to complete 4 more heists. Just need to grind the first one a little.  Need to do more crowd control as well. 

I need to do the first person heists. I know that @DavidCore89 was interested in doing that one as well. 

Need to create a bunch of quick/useless jobs and get people to thumb up them, lol. 

That would take care of all the original awards. Then I still have all the doomsday heist and arena wars stuff. 

I've done the first person award, but happy to help others out. It was actually a lot of fun.

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Sinister said:

The minigames are quit tedious ones. I saw you need almost all of them, especially the hole in one award can pe a pain in the ass. 

We can get you the remaining heist finales during the First-Person run in think, after that a few more hesit for your crowd control award. 

The Arena War awards are quit annoying in my opinion, I'm lucky I'm halfway through them already. 

Edited by RammsteinDUDE

I’m going to create a short drag race. Run it in rally and thumbs up every time. That should take care of a few, lol.

I'm definitely up for the 1st person heists award. The heist awards are what I still really want to finish, the rest I can't be bothered with.

I gave up the plan of getting all the awards when I was denied the "5 set match winner in tennis" award due to a disconnect at the final score screen years ago.

Edited by Protocawl

1 hour ago, Protocawl said:

I'm definitely up for the 1st person heists award. The heist awards are what I still really want to finish, the rest I can't be bothered with.

I gave up the plan of getting all the awards when I was denied the "5 set match winner in tennis" award due to a disconnect at the final score screen years ago.

Cool, so we got three people now who wants to do the first-person heist for sure, And two who could help if no one else is interested. 

And you know you can finish that award in like 30 minutes, but it is quit annoying if you lagg out of it at the end.

1 hour ago, RammsteinDUDE said:

And you know you can finish that award in like 30 minutes, but it is quit annoying if you lagg out of it at the end.

The tennis award? Yeah I know, but what I meant was it was the final of an XDBX tennis tournament and an epic match that lasted probably well over an hour (on PS3 I think), so it would have been very rewarding to get that trophy to actually unlock in these conditions.

Edited by Protocawl

@Sinister and I want to go for the rally awards tomorrow around approximately 12 pm utc. So we need two more people to help us out. Anyone up for this? Don't have to do it in one run either as it can be pretty time consuming.

2 hours ago, RammsteinDUDE said:

@Sinister and I want to go for the rally awards tomorrow around approximately 12 pm utc. So we need two more people to help us out. Anyone up for this? Don't have to do it in one run either as it can be pretty time consuming.

That’s 8am my time and I’ll be at work. But I’m scheduled to leave early, 1pm EST. So as soon as I get home, I can help then. 

1 hour ago, Con said:

That’s 8am my time and I’ll be at work. But I’m scheduled to leave early, 1pm EST. So as soon as I get home, I can help then. 

Pretty sure he has the wrong time posted because he asked me about doing this at a much later time :)

Im not working tomorrow and will be able to get on earlier than usual once my appointment is over.

2 hours ago, DavidCore89 said:

I'll help, just a little confused about the time.

Thanks, I'm confusong myself too lol, let's just say from 8pm utc (the time when most of the calender events starts). Or otherwise when all of us are online. 

Edited by RammsteinDUDE
  • Like 2