SST: Vespucci

Dodge

Very fun track. We raced this at M5 today with 13 players and it was the favorite of the two. The Trophy Truck and Desert RAID are well matched and the track works well set to contact if everyone drives aggressive but not dirty.

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, Beez said:

Very fun track. We raced this at M5 today with 13 players and it was the favorite of the two. The Trophy Truck and Desert RAID are well matched and the track works well set to contact if everyone drives aggressive but not dirty.

@Dodge Here is visual feedback of what he is talking about. I enjoyed the other race too but this one had it all, I believe we removed slip & catch-up on this one. 

• Like 2

I echo all other feedback on these two jobs. They're very good, and I could definitely do a whole event of them.

I personally hate the outside>inside barrier on the very last raised corner just because of how easily I got snagged there repeatedly, but that was the only Dodgy bit on both tracks.

• Like 1