Introducing myself

Lann

Johan, hello welcome. I know it's really lazy of me but what are those times in you first post GMT ?

By the look of things it looks like you'll probably be within Dani's vetting timeframe. In the meantime if I see you on I'll invite you. It'll count towards your vetting. Getting game time in with crew all helps. They're all biting at the bit to say nice things about you.

• Like 1
  • Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lann

• Pb76

• ssracingn2

• bullittblitz

Thanks all!

Johan, hello welcome. I know it's really lazy of me but what are those times in you first post GMT ?

By the look of things it looks like you'll probably be within Dani's vetting timeframe. In the meantime if I see you on I'll invite you. It'll count towards your vetting. Getting game time in with crew all helps. They're all biting at the bit to say nice things about you.

In on GMT +1 ( Sweden), that is 6:40pm right now.

yes! another free aimer :) lol i was gonna jump on and add you, but pg&e just killed the power for transformer upgrade... send me an FR and ill add when its back on :)

shadowvan

haha i know the feeling. no kids, but gf watches her reality tv shows on the 55in w/ surround sound. im stick to my mancave with my loveseat and my 32in with headset. its nice to play on the big tv, but happy (soon to be) wife = happy life ;)

Welcome to the crew sir! There's always something fun to do when you are a part of this crew. As long as the R* Servers allow you to of course lol.

Whats your experience with different name in this forum (Johan_1224) and PSN (lann3fors)?

I realize its not optimal, but could it in any way makes it harder to get past the vettingperiod since noone ever played alongside "Johan_1224".