To Vape or Not to Vape...

Con

f3ofikh.jpg

KjxBaQ4.jpg

I'm not interested in knowing what you are vaping, just the device you prefer to use or are using or is on your wish list. I have been given a 510-style vape pen and wanted to hear some experiences, negative and positive from users in the crew.  If you do have negative views towards vaping, please do your best not to antagonize the users. Thanks.

Edited by Con

My mother quit smoking twice and used a vape each time, but it gave her ulcers on the tongue.

Never tried one myself.

Edited by DavidCore89
  • Sad 1

I've been enjoying the vaping but I occasionally get nervous the pen will explode. lol. But then phones and tablets are more likely to explode. Seems its all about how you handle the battery part and the less you modify it the better it is. 

My new vape. SMOK branded. Big upgrade from my last one with screens and settings (you can even change the colours on screen, mines is purple now) 

It's not like smoking, I still cough when I use it but i also continue to smoke. So that won't help my experience with that. I'd say if you want to smoke less, give it a good try. Don't half arse it like me. Also the likelihood of it blowing up in your face is very small if you store and take care of the batteries it uses. If you have a local vape shop go in and ask them also :)

• Haha 1

I use an IQOS (heated tabacco). It is just a different type of smoking. It should be less harmfull than the real thing, but I have no illusions that every kind of smoking is bad for you.

• Haha 1

• 1 year later...

Update:

I obviously survived the popcorn lung scare of last year. Thankfully I did my own research and understood who and why people were getting sick. 
The oils were being cut with Vitamin E and the issue was that Vitamin E is harmless.... but when heated it turns into a vapor but it doesn’t dissolve and turns back into a solid once it cooled and that is what would be left deposited into the lung tissue causing death. 
As long as I knew I was getting my THC carts from a reliable source, I wasn’t worried, so I didn’t stop vaping at all. 

The Government here still has a ban on certain flavors but I don’t know why...we already know why we had a run of deaths due to vaping. The ban doesn’t affect me as I’m not vaping anything except THC, so I don’t worry about Strawberry Fruit Punch oil not being available. 

i love my vape pens. I love the discretion of vaping THC anywhere I want. No more ducking the head to light the bowl in the car...the freedom is what I appreciate the most. I look forward to the next set of studies as we are still looking for more evidence that vaping is still “safer” than regular smoking. I personally, recommend vaping, especially to the fellow cannabis aficionados, for its discretion and ease.

I don't have anything too major, it's not the size of a tv remote, but it keeps me off the cigarettes (so long as I'm not on the beer big style)

I use an Aspire Zelos 2.0, none drip tank filling is useful, but can sometimes be a pain to change the coil as things don't want to undo sometimes

31LWe3cUdkL._SX466_.jpg

• Like 1

50% Cat 50% Man 110% Bellend

I still use the simple battery...its voltage variable and since I only vape one thing, these suffice for me. I always have two active and that way I always have a charged battery. In fact, as soon as the shop reopens, I will buy some new ones.

wztcpPF.jpg?1

I vaped for a while to give up smoking...

Left me a little wheezy though so I stopped. Shame though, found a really nice flavour before I stopped and used to quite enjoy it.

Can you smell what the Stone is cooking?

3 hours ago, JuniorChubb said:

I vaped for a while to give up smoking...

Left me a little wheezy though so I stopped. Shame though, found a really nice flavour before I stopped and used to quite enjoy it.

And now you have to put up with me vaping down the mic annoying you

5 hours ago, CatManDoza said:

And now you have to put up with me vaping down the mic annoying you

It’s not an issue, your vaping noise is like Frikenzz squeaky chair, part of the ambience!

Can you smell what the Stone is cooking?

55 minutes ago, JuniorChubb said:

It’s not an issue, your vaping noise is like Frikenzz squeaky chair, part of the ambience!

Ahhh the squeaky chair, fantastic

• Like 2