What does your other half have planned for you today?

JustHatched

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• newyork-nightmare

• Casey

• Danielle

• Xyon14

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour in and the swearing has started, I have blisters on my palms from the screwdriver and I've just knelt on a pack of screws. Alanis Morrisette isn't helping either!

Sounds like you needed to have a pre-task safety meeting, maybe invite OSHA over for a briefing? Good luck with all that man. My niece wanted to ride the atv today so we're gonna pack up and go to to the Canadian river (not anywhere close to Canada) ride through the mud and shoot guns.

• Like 2

sounds fun. Ive wanted to move to Texas for years. Almost moved to Amarillo 10 years ago. But still here in NY

"You have enemies? good, that means you stood up for something in your life"

newyorknightmar3.jpg

Sounds like you needed to have a pre-task safety meeting, maybe invite OSHA over for a briefing? Good luck with all that man. My niece wanted to ride the atv today so we're gonna pack up and go to to the Canadian river (not anywhere close to Canada) ride through the mud and shoot guns.

woah that sounds fun.. might do that too.. on GTA..

sounds fun. Ive wanted to move to Texas for years. Almost moved to Amarillo 10 years ago. But still here in NY

Why the hell would you want to do that? There is nothing here...and the rain gauges measure dirt instead. Haha.

woah that sounds fun.. might do that too.. on GTA..

I might get a picture or two...

• Like 1

Indeed sound like fun rumdig, let's see some pic's!

Good luck wetcaseyheed, sometimes when things dont go as planned with me as i tinker along i can get so &^^%&$#$ angry! But i can always manage not to demolisch anything as i did in the past because then i only created more work for myself.

OT: the reason why im not online as much as before is because i'm changing the addict as a bedroom for my daughter (we need her room for the second;)). And it's proving quite the work especially because my pregnant girlfriend keeps making stuff up to do as we go along...so far i've build a solid stair, refurbished the walls, isolated and rebuild the ceiling, changed the electric, done the floor, painted, and today put a closet together (flat pack) and went further with the window ( it was single plated glass and we wanted double plated glass, so my girlfriend tought it would be nicer to have two windows instead of one window...).

Didn't make it to the river, but, I DID find a mud puddle not far down the road. Damn that was fun!

No idea why that picture is showing upside down...I wasn't upside down...I promise

post-98-0-43707200-1401058178_thumb.jpg

post-98-0-15778100-1401058256_thumb.jpg

Edited by rumdig
  • Like 2

A family member left me a 95 acres down there.

Way more than I had here, so instead I sold it and bought a 2nd house in upstate NY.

So I can get my "country" in and still stay in NY.

My wife doesnt like the heat and didnt want to move.

newyorknightmar3.jpg

A family member left me a 95 acres down there.

Way more than I had here, so instead I sold it and bought a 2nd house in upstate NY.

So I can get my "country" in and still stay in NY.

My wife doesnt like the heat and didnt want to move.

All very understandable. I liked the Buffalo area when I was up that way...

we have a house in the Catskills. 

Right down the road from the original Woodstock site.

I used to go to Houston alot, have some friends in Katy

• Like 1

newyorknightmar3.jpg

we have a house in the Catskills. 

Right down the road from the original Woodstock site.

I used to go to Houston alot, have some friends in Katy

Country Joe and the fish is playing in my head.

It rained persistently yesterday so I don't have to do the yard. Of course rain meant growth spurt so as I survey my domain I'm kind of aware of the inevitable. 

Building Ikea furniture (shit you put together) is positively therapeutic.

• Like 1