What does your other half have planned for you today?

JustHatched

Just curious what the other half has you doing today that keeps you offline?

Today Rose has me scheduled to work on the chicken pens some more. Probably load up a trailer full of steel to take to the scrap yard as well.

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• newyork-nightmare

• Casey

• Danielle

• Xyon14

Top Posters In This Topic

mow the 2nd half of my yard. (was too wet last weekend) and take the kids to the soap box derby. not to mention folding laundry which I'm doing now.

thats just before noon.

• Like 1

"You have enemies? good, that means you stood up for something in your life"

newyorknightmar3.jpg

I have no other half, but since I've decided to go back to school, that keeps me offline for a good part of the day on Sundays.  Sunday is when all the work is due.

cant even sit around and watch the Yankees loose, or get hurt. 

newyorknightmar3.jpg

Watch Formula one, make a late lunch, (bacon egg buttie - his favorite) All yard work was done during the week so its a free day :D . Being a long weekend here we might get a bottle of wine and catch up on some shows that we missed because of my GTA addiction <--- we don't discuss that ;)

Was just about to start a post entitled 'what SHOULD you be doing today but this kinda covers it!

Flat pack furniture has been adorning my living room for days, only it's still flat! That's what we promised we'd do today. 2:45pm, still not started..........

• Like 1

what is flat pack furniture? 

you mean furniture you still have to put together.. if so.. have fun with that  :)

newyorknightmar3.jpg

what is flat pack furniture? one of those sayings not used here in the US

newyorknightmar3.jpg

I do - built most of the furniture in my house lol, I know I'm weird  :rolleyes:

I like doing it too, I'm the assembler. After seeing my husband put together an Ikea shelf and hearing fuck fuck fuck, after my sitting back and laughing at him for a good part of an hour, he said well then you do it. 10 mins it was done. His response was your a cock lol :wub:  :lol::wub: .... ahh he loves me :D

• Like 3

what is flat pack furniture? one of those sayings not used here in the US

Do you not have Ikea over there? Pretty much just furniture you buy in flat packs (lol) then build at home.

Unpacked the boxes, now surrounded by hundreds of bits.

If this goes well I'll have a new sideboard. If not, some new swear words, damaged digits (fingers and toes), scolded cat,, still surrounded by bits but drinking alcohol and playing gta.

I'll be happy with either outcome!

• Like 2

If this goes well I'll have a new sideboard. If not, some new swear words, damaged digits (fingers and toes), scolded cat,, still surrounded by bits but drinking alcohol and playing gta.

Keep you thumbs safe the rest can be cannon fodder ;)  You just need to keep them for GTA :lol:

• Like 1

here in canada we call ikea furniture a recipe for divorce! although my girl and I have made plenty of it and were still going strong!

is it a holiday or something for you guys to be doing something special with your SO? heres its just a regular weekend our long weekend was last week but ive got to run to the bank, run to the mall so she can exchange clothes, run to a few grocery stores and then take her to work.... but that means lotsa free time today the question is weither i can pull myself away from all the tasks at home and get some extra gta time in! theres always something to clean wipe or pick up with two young boys and a little puppy.

Future is nothing but a series of probability

ooh ok. now I get it.

I call it "just shit I need to put together"

• Like 1

newyorknightmar3.jpg

1 hour in and the swearing has started, I have blisters on my palms from the screwdriver and I've just knelt on a pack of screws. Alanis Morrisette isn't helping either!

• Like 1

1 hour in and the swearing has started, I have blisters on my palms from the screwdriver and I've just knelt on a pack of screws. Alanis Morrisette isn't helping either!

She's a lazy bitch her.....

Edited by Pb76
  • Like 5

I seriously wanted to start a topic similar to that one -- but more like: "Why can't I play GTA on the weekend?" -- barbaquing, tennis, going for a walk, food shopping, watch a movie, go to a movie, drop off kid 1 & 2, pick up kid 1 & 2 and this is all on Sunday -- I worked on Saturday, and am working on Monday! This RL stuff is seriously interfering with my GTA life!!!

• Like 2

"Get busy living, or get busy dying." - Andy Dufresne from The Shawshank Redemption...

cotick20.jpg

should always wear protective gear, gloves and knee pads. safety starts at home! 

newyorknightmar3.jpg

should always wear protective gear, gloves and knee pads. safety starts at home!

I'd add crash helmet to the list, and an ambulance on standby.