So what did you buy?.....revisited

handcuff_charlie

After trying out the Sandking for the first time since the update yesterday, I decided to part with it until it is reverted back to AWD.  I first tried the rusty Karin Rebel, which is ok, but it does not handle as well as I would have imagined.  After testing it out a bit, I decided to take G37's advice, and went with the Bodhi instead.  I love this truck, and have no idea why I had not considered it long ago.  I love the way it handles, and it has decent speed and can plow through reasonable depths of water and climb mountains.  Overall, I'm not willing to part with it--something else will have to go when they fix the Sandking.  I also bought a Bifta for off-road races that do not require climbing.

0_0.jpg

• Like 1

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• handcuff_charlie

• G37

• Casey

• The Rikster

Didn't necessarily buy it, but holy shit did I spend money as soon as I got it. Spent days looking, thanks to all those that helped and held onto one even if I wasn't available at the time.

n3nrbl.jpg

So nice, we got it twice:

r1z87o.jpg

Now myself, Desu and MLB are ready with legitimate cruising bikes next meet. Get some.

• Like 2

: FIRE :

"If you ride like lightning, you're gonna crash like thunder." - The Place Between The Pines

a sandking, all ready for the offroad adventures this crew does. But then a waste to find out it doesnt have 4x4 anymore. at least I didnt upgrade it yet.

"You have enemies? good, that means you stood up for something in your life"

newyorknightmar3.jpg

Didn't necessarily buy it, but holy shit did I spend money as soon as I got it. Spent days looking, thanks to all those that helped and held onto one even if I wasn't available at the time.

n3nrbl.jpg

r1z87o.jpg

Now myself, Desu and MLB are ready with legitimate cruising bikes next meet. Get some.

I would have cruising bikes if they didn't take up a slot each in the garage. We should be able to put 3 bikes per slot IMHO. Until then all I have room for is my Double-T and Akuma.

• Like 1

handcuff_charlie.jpg

I'll be honest. I sold my XF for that lol.

: FIRE :

"If you ride like lightning, you're gonna crash like thunder." - The Place Between The Pines

Should make the Bodhi the crew car! Can you imagine 16 of them tear arsing across the countryside at random. Would make for some awesome photos too up in the mountains :-)

• Like 2

Just bought my first car (finally ) , she's a little beauty and has some top speed to rival some of the super cars methinks, but you've gotta handle her carefully or she'll bite you in the corners!

post-239-0-55265600-1401188076_thumb.jpg

On another note , I didn't buy this one , but anyone remember that series : Knight Rider ? (P.s I know I'm probably showing my age here ;) ). Well this is as close as I could get...

post-239-0-70145600-1401188094_thumb.jpg

( Pps sorry for the minuscule size of pics but can't get them full size for some reason lol )

Edited by dyson1
  • Like 2

Glad to hear someone remembers the series , if only there was some way to get that red light on the bumper , now that'd look sick

• Like 1

Yeah I have the ruiner however I have mine looking like Smokey and the Bandit 3 car instead of KITT. I know Smokey and the Bandit movie is bad however a lot of people have the Phoenix so I went with the Ruiner.

n3nrbl.jpg

r1z87o.jpg

That blue Bagger looks so niiiiice !

Add me to the bike cruising gang, I have one too ;)

• Like 1

Yeah I have the ruiner however I have mine looking like Smokey and the Bandit 3 car instead of KITT. I know Smokey and the Bandit movie is bad however a lot of people have the Phoenix so I went with the Ruiner.

Smokey and the bandit hey? , now that's a blast from the past lol. The ruined was my first personal car , I saw it and thought KITT straightaway

Next up was eyeing up one of those weasel news vans which looks a bit like the A team van , only got to get that red and black paint job right :D

• Like 1